Infirmary Phonographic - Selling 45s to make 45s

Get in on the ground floor...
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Re: Selling 45s to make 45s

Post by Scheckywhite »

Bought the sleeves themselves from stumptownprinters.com. For the bargain price of $20 for 50 sleeves!
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Scheckywhite wrote:Bought the sleeves themselves from stumptownprinters.com. For the bargain price of $20 for 50 sleeves!
So there will be different covers or what? (i'm referring to the two different art designs in the two photos)
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

for the medicine men 45 every sleeve will be different.
for the enthusiasts 45 each sleeve will be the same spray-painted designs front / back.
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

very cool, i would love to pick up a copy of both when their done. Rock on
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Scheckywhite wrote:Bought the sleeves themselves from stumptownprinters.com. For the bargain price of $20 for 50 sleeves!
You need to add Portland and Mt Hood to your list. I'll give you a tour.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

I would LOVE to stop by OR but you guys are too far north and west-
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Well executed, Sean! And thanks - received the SSOD in great shape. Cheers!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Got my stuff today. Love the tin knocker stuff. test pressing was cool too...
thx
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

Cool glad everyone's got their stuff.

That Blanche TP is on Coppertree Records by the way Mark.
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

Hello all, I've a bit of an announcement
------

Friends & Enemies,

We have returned. In the time since we last left, our friends the Little Room got started, Third Man Records was founded in the deep south and America has a new president. What a world.

Well we're sending you all an email to let you know that Infirmary Phonographic are proud to announce two brand new singles from the Medicine Men and the Enthusiasts. Here's a quick run-down of what their bag is and what we think of them:-

The Medicine Men...
are Michael Eaton and Gareth Wilson two lads from Ballymena who know blues like sugar knows ice cream. This single 'Back in the Barn b/w Whiskey & Gin' is a real foot-stomper and would not be out of place on a Soledad Brothers album. The single is limited to 50 copies all with individually hand-drawn and numbered sleeves by myself and Mikey.

The Enthusiasts...
are from New York. Their sound is one that has been breastfed on the likes of memphis and detroit garage rockers; the Gories, the Oblivians, the Dirtbombs, the White Stripes but to name a few. Superb guitar solos in there to boot also.

Both records will be one-off pressings of 50 copies each in hand made and numbered sleeves. We will be selling the records as a pack of two onlyfor the princely sum of £11 or $15.70 if you're in the US. This price includes postage to your humble abode.

To hear the tracks please visit our myspace at http://myspace.com/infirmaryphonographic

However, there is a cloud to this silver lining, ashcloud- I hear you cry? Well, maybe. Dear friends, we are sad to announce that these releases will be the last two releases on the Infirmary Phonographic label, as we are onto pastures anew. Thank you for everyone's initial and continuing support

If you have any questions or would like to order please email infirmaryphonographic@gmail.com

Many thanks, much love,

Infirmary
x
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Sean,
You know I'm down...

-grim
I am everything you hate...
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

order placed. Cool beans.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Hey Sean, do you have copies of the older catalogue numbers still?
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

email sent, i want both!
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

love_islander wrote:Hey Sean, do you have copies of the older catalogue numbers still?
I only have copies of INF-001 and INF-003. Let me know what you'd like to buy and we'll work out a price: infirmaryphonographic@gmail.com

JUST FYI:

The Medicine Men single is ready to go but the Enthusiasts single's artwork is still not ready. It wont be ready until mid-June.
So this is a pre-order, as in don't expect your singles to be there next week! :) There is only 50 copies of each single made, but
only 30 sets will be sold and so far I've sold 10 sets.

Thanks everyone!