Greenway Records

Get in on the ground floor...
hsp88
Little Ghost

Greenway Records

Post by hsp88 »

Im very excited & proud to announce my new record label Greenway Records! This has been a few years in the making and everything is finally coming together. I plan on making this label very musically diverse and hope to release a lot of great new up and coming bands that rock the fuck out for you to enjoy.

GWY-001 is a 7" from a local New York punk band The Young Rochelles (https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungRochelles). To celebrate the first release and the brand new label i am running a contest to win a test pressing! I didn't get many of these made, this might of been a rookie mistake :lol: , but I'm happy to give the ones i have left away in a few contests surrounding the release.
contest1.jpg
Contest #1 (Win a Test Press of GWY-001):
Step 1: Go "Like" Greenway Records on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/greenwayrecords)
Step 2: "Share" the contest #1 post
Step 3: comment on that post

Thats it! your entered to win!

Want an extra entry and use instagram? Find us on instagram @greenwayrecords (http://instagram.com/greenwayrecords) and follow the instructions on the contest post for a second entry.

Want a bonus Swirl only entry to win? Because i love this place so much and its been my vinyl home for a long time now just do one of the above methods to entry and simply comment below for a bonus entry! (if you don't have Facebook or Instagram just let me know below and you will get the swirler entry!)

This contest will run till midnight Dec 15th and i will announce a winner on the 16th!

I will post more information specific to GWY-001 release and all the exciting things i have planned, i went all out with this release to make it really special and everything i would personally want to see in an awesome 7" thats also a collectors item. The test presses just arrived late last week so we are well on our way.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for inspiring me to do this and follow my dream to start my own label, I've made so many friends here over the years and had the pleasure chasing my passion here and its been awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hsp88 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: Greenway Records

Post by PugFaceRex »

hsp88 wrote:Im very excited & proud to announce my new record label Greenway Records! This has been a few years in the making and everything is finally coming together. I plan on making this label very musically diverse and hope to release a lot of great new up and coming bands that rock the fuck out for you to enjoy.

GWY-001 is a 7" from a local New York punk band The Young Rochelles (https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungRochelles). To celebrate the first release and the brand new label i am running a contest to win a test pressing! I didn't get many of these made, this might of been a rookie mistake :lol: , but I'm happy to give the ones i have left away in a few contests surrounding the release.
contest1.jpg
Step 1: Go "Like" Greenway Records on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/greenwayrecords)

Want an extra entry and use instagram? Find us on instagram @greenwayrecords (http://instagram.com/greenwayrecords) and follow the instructions on the contest post for a second entry.

Want a bonus Swirl only entry to win? Because i love this place so much and its been my vinyl home for a long time now just do one of the above methods to entry and simply comment below for a bonus entry! (if you don't have Facebook or Instagram just let me know below and you will get the swirler entry!)

This contest will run till midnight Dec 15th and i will announce a winner on the 16th!

I will post more information specific to GWY-001 release and all the exciting things i have planned, i went all out with this release to make it really special and everything i would personally want to see in an awesome 7" thats also a collectors item. The test presses just arrived late last week so we are well on our way.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for inspiring me to do this and follow my dream to start my own label, I've made so many friends here over the years and had the pleasure chasing my passion here and its been awesome.
Stoked for this one.
Sounds similar to the Beatnik Termites. Awesome.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
hsp88
Little Ghost

Re: Greenway Records

Post by hsp88 »

PugFaceRex wrote:
hsp88 wrote:Im very excited & proud to announce my new record label Greenway Records! This has been a few years in the making and everything is finally coming together. I plan on making this label very musically diverse and hope to release a lot of great new up and coming bands that rock the fuck out for you to enjoy.

contest1.jpg

Stoked for this one.
Sounds similar to the Beatnik Termites. Awesome.
thanks buddy! the record sounds really good, I'm stoked to get it out onto your tables. :D
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Re: Greenway Records (TP CONTEST!)

Post by JWhiteIII »

I'll throw my hat in for the swirl entry
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

I posted on Instagram but I'm not sure I did it right doh
Never trust a hippy
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

dmdv1 wrote:I posted on Instagram but I'm not sure I did it right doh
you did it great, thanks!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Good Luck Harry !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

BONUS ENTRY!
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

PugFaceRex wrote:BONUS ENTRY!
Hells YEAH!
Never trust a hippy
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

Joining the bonus entries here, as Instagram still is a mystery to me.

Good luck with the release!
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Congrats on the label, can't wait to hear them.
mark
I am everything you hate...
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm really stoked to get this one out there!
MWooten34
Little Cream Soda

Post by MWooten34 »

Consider this the trifecta of entries! Looks like a good one!
doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

good luck with it! happy to be entered through this - not on facebook
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Post by drummintodabeat »

Good luck with the first release!!!

Looks awesome!