Greenway Records

Get in on the ground floor...
pigammon
Little Cream Soda

Re: Greenway Records

Post by pigammon »

Didn't order the splatter when I could and now I've listened to some of the band's stuff I'm slightly regretting that. Oh well, hope this goes well.
Avatar is Fall by Bridget Riley. (1963)
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

pigammon wrote:Didn't order the splatter when I could and now I've listened to some of the band's stuff I'm slightly regretting that. Oh well, hope this goes well.
we have two more options that are equally as rad, feel free to check one of those out!
doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

What's the 4th version of the cover you mentioned on Instagram?
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

The golden ticket version of the record, randomly inserted into preorders came with a label blowout pond scum splatter vinyl variant
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

Ah. Didn't know that had a different cover. Tricky to source in UK too I guess.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hsp88 wrote:The golden ticket version of the record, randomly inserted into preorders came with a label blowout pond scum splatter vinyl variant
Cool - fingers crossed here!
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

thanks everyone for your continued support of the label, if you've been waiting to grab our first release now is the time, we are running low on both versions and the next few orders will include a numbered insert that was created for the record release show.
http://www.greenwayrecords.com

HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

Impulsively bought the green version. Looking forward to giving this a listen. I've never even heard of this band.
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

very few copies of the first 7" remain, go grab one before its to late! http://www.greenwayrecords.com

happy to say GWY-002 is at the pressing plant now and GWY-003 is about to be submitted as well. Gonna be a green year!

hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

!GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST!
We are moving over here at Greenway on our next couple releases. In the meantime we want to give away one of the last copies we have of the highly sought after / rarely seen Golden Ticket Version of GWY-001.
Here what you have to do:
Share a photo of where you stuck the Greenway sticker we sent you and tag us or ‪#‎greenwayrecords‬ so we can see it. You can use Facebook, Instagram or this forum to share.
Thats it your entered. We will share your photo on our Instagram. We will announce a winner on April 18th, the same day we roll out all the info on GWY-002!!

doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

Here's my entry for the golden ticket 7" - thanks for the records so far!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Hey people,
We've been putting in hard work here at Greenway Records and I’m so happy to announce the next release! Allow me to jump right in.
On Sunday, May 3rd at 2pm EST, GWY-002 will go up for presale at http://www.GreenwayRecords.com. GWY-002 is a brand new 4-song EP from Italian rockers BIFFERS, titled “Frankie Road.”
We're going all out for this new release and we're super stoked. We pressed the EP on 3 different color combos that will be available for you to choose, see below for details:
60 copies on Transparent Blue Vinyl with Original Cover Art
60 copies on Coke Clear Vinyl with “Greenway” Color Cover Art
50 copies on Transparent Blue with Heavy White Splatter and Alternate Artwork, Hand printed and spray painted, by NYC print artist extraordinaire Dan Curran Print Shop!
We are beyond stoked to bring this new project to you and hope you'll take the time to pick up a copy from our website (http://www.greenwayrecords.com) on Sunday, May 3rd at 2pm EST.
Some more info on our new band:
Hailing from Livorno on the west coast of Tuscany, The Biffers first became active in 2009, creating a classic punk rock sound inspired by the California scene of the late 1980's with influences from R&B and British indie rock. The Biffers have a unique ability to break down the punk genre and build it up again with an innocence and simplicity that's lost on so many bands who call themselves "punk." The Biffers' first full length EP, “Whoa!,” was released digitally by Kung Fu Records in 2014. The “Frankie Road” EP is their first new release since touring Europe in support of the first LP. The “Frankie Road” EP will be available digitally from Kung Fu Records and physically on glorious 7” vinyl from Greenway Records.
“Frankie Road” will be available on June 9th worldwide and all vinyl preorders will ship on, or before, the release date.

. . . still reading?
Go to our Facebook & SHARE THE POST ABOUT 002 AND YOU ARE ENTERED TO WIN A TEST PRESS! More info on the "Test Press" contest later, but definitely grab an early/extra entry by sharing now!

NEW MERCH ALERT!!
We'll have a brand new merch item on sale the same time the new record goes up for pre-order:
Our very own "Two-Faced" 45 adapter! We call them "Two Faced" because both sides can be face up for a different (but equally rad) design. The "A side" of the adapter is our brand new Greenway Label (Art Design by Dan Curran). The "B side" features striking Greenway colors.
The "Two-Faced" adapters are made of super high quality materials designed to last and they're only $4 each! These adapters are limited production, so check them out while you still can!
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

New Greenway Records 7" up for pre order! Also brand new 45 adapters, check it out and support DIY vinyl!
http://www.greenwayrecords.com

westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Post by westnashguy »

Placed my order. Got nervous for a moment. The website said there was a problem processing through Paypal, but I got the confirmation emails. Can't wait to get them!
Last edited by westnashguy on Mon May 04, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

westnashguy wrote:Placed my order. Got nervous for a moment. The website there was a problem processing through Paypal, but I got the confirmation emails. Can't wait to get them!
thank you for the support!