Flippin Records

Get in on the ground floor...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Flippin Records

Post by arewhyehen »

arewhyehen wrote:
doompeanut wrote:any chance you could do stuff on twitter? i know i'm old fashioned, or just old, but am not on facebook.

nice new logo - looks pro.
We are on Twitter now...

@FlippinRecords
We will be running a contest for a free record very soon in order to boost our followers, so go check it out..
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Congrats to our Twitter contest winners Jake Kennedy and Chris Stout.

Thanks to all those who follow and participated in the contest. Look for more soon.
doompeanut
Little Bird

Post by doompeanut »

arewhyehen wrote:Congrats to our Twitter contest winners Jake Kennedy and Chris Stout.

Thanks to all those who follow and participated in the contest. Look for more soon.
Wow - really pleased, thanks - do follow me on twitter so i can PM you my address. I actually bought the collectors box of your first release - as i'm a Duke Garwood fan!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

doompeanut wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Congrats to our Twitter contest winners Jake Kennedy and Chris Stout.

Wow - really pleased, thanks - do follow me on twitter so i can PM you my address. I actually bought the collectors box of your first release - as i'm a Duke Garwood fan!
Done! Got all your info and it should be sent out this weekend!

Glad this is going to a good home!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Test pressings for the second release are in. Time to get rid of the last few items from 001 and make room for 002. There is a contest over on Facebook with details on how to enter. If you missed out on a few items from the first release, this could be your last chance to grab one.

Check out the facebook page to enter: https://www.facebook.com/flippinrecords?fref=nf

Thanks everyone!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Today is the last day to enter! Thanks to all who have so far!
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

arewhyehen wrote:Today is the last day to enter! Thanks to all who have so far!
I don't do facebook; but, I do follow flippin' on twitter. Any option for me to get in the contest by promoting you over there?

congrats on 002
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

G-squared wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Today is the last day to enter! Thanks to all who have so far!
I don't do facebook; but, I do follow flippin' on twitter. Any option for me to get in the contest by promoting you over there?

congrats on 002
We did add the option for Twitter on this new contest. Slowly getting into the Twitter business haha

We have a contest running right now on Twitter, Facebook and our mailing list for any of you who have purchased anything from our online store. Comment or reply on our social media with your raffle ticket number included in the order and we will enter you into the draw. We are giving away a test pressing of 002.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I like the spinning wheel/record contest drawing video that ya’ll did, that’s cool ! except my number wasn’t one of the two.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote:I like the spinning wheel/record contest drawing video that ya’ll did, that’s cool ! except my number wasn’t one of the two.
Hahah well i think we are doing that again for the current contest. Thanks though!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Flippin Records

Post by Alabama Woody »

I emailed and followed the directions in the email, fingers crossed !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jamie and I would like to thank everyone for all the support from everyone here with the label. From now on, we will be posting presale links here as a thank you to everyone who has supported us or helped us out in any way. Click the presale link below, which is live starting now. You will have a chance to purchase any of the variants before the public sale goes live this Friday. We are offering a limited amount in the presale only, so if something sells out, there will be more available Friday.

http://flippinrecords.blogspot.com/p/pre-sale.html

Thanks again to all of those who have given their support.
flip002.jpg
Official Release Info:

Flippin Records is excited to announce our second single featuring "Fever" by The Nimbus of Austin Texas! We are offering 3 different variations of this release, Transparent Blue (limited to 200), Blue/White Marble (limited to 75), and Transparent Blue with White Splatter (limited to 35). To top it off, The Nimbus hand signed 42 art prints that will be inserted into random orders! Every copy of FLIP002 will come with a digital download code for the single.

We also assembled a limited edition of 13 very special box sets for those completists out there! Each completist set will come in its very own “Analog Cloud Storage System” (hand painted, numbered and designed by Martin McCreadie of The Nimbus). The set will include all 3 variations of the release as well as a Test Pressing, Marbled Promo, Signed Art Print, and an Original Multimedia Art Collage hand made by Martin McCreadie which is exclusive to the completist set! As an added bonus, all completist sets will ship with an extra Transparent Blue copy so you don’t have to break the seals inside the book, unless you really want to!

Fever is set to be released on Friday, September 18th, 2015, at 4pm CST via flippinrecords.blogspot.com .

"The Nimbus’ own take on electronics drenched rock music is stylistically, in turn, steeped in the 80s new wave and gothic styles, with clear dramatic vocals over layers and layers of melancholy electronics, heavy thudding beats and droning guitars." - The Deli Magazine, Austin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Only about 24 hours left for the pre sale. Then the public sale begins...

Box sets are already sold out. There will be 1 set available during the public sale tomorrow, for those who are interested. Be quick :)

Thanks to everyone who has already purchased something.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Box sets are gone. Just a few more variants left. Still a bunch of regular copies up for grabs

Thanks everyone!