Slice of Wax Records

Get in on the ground floor...
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Re: Slice of Wax Records

Post by HappyDad »

Now that all the covers are folded, it's time for an announcement!

The double A-side Ouzo Bazooka 7" will be released next week in three editions. Check the pic below for more info:

The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

HappyDad wrote:Now that all the covers are folded, it's time for an announcement!

The double A-side Ouzo Bazooka 7" will be released next week in three editions. Check the pic below for more info:

Looks incredible, congrats!
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

HappyDad wrote:Now that all the covers are folded, it's time for an announcement!

Anyone interested (assuming this is okay w/ clement) in combining USofA orders to save on shipping costs?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

PugFaceRex wrote:

Anyone interested (assuming this is okay w/ clement) in combining USofA orders to save on shipping costs?
It may not be a good idea.

Shipping from France became stupid. It's only affordable when the pack is thiner than 3 cm.

So if people order 2 bundles, I may have to send two packages.

BUT, the € (EURO) is pretty low these days (almost equal to the USD). One pack shipped will be 29€ I think so should be around 35$ shipped for the three versions.

Not too bad I think...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

The sale is in two today.

I will also make available ONE full discography set which will contain the 4 editions of the first release and the 3 editions of the Ouzo Bazooka 7". With matching numbers.
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

The sale begins in a little bit less than 7 hours but you can now check all the records and bundles that will be available!

http://sliceofwaxrecords.tictail.com
--> JUST HERE
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

It was only like $32 shipped to get the 3-pack shipped from France. That's insanely cheap for some goodies from France. Yay for weak euros!
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

PugFaceRex wrote:It was only like $32 shipped to get the 3-pack shipped from France. That's insanely cheap for some goodies from France. Yay for weak euros!
So it's even less than 35$???? At least the fact that the Euro is so low I cannot buy anymore records from the US (well I still have to buy a few) may help me sell my releases!!!

Do you a favor and pick this one :mrgreen:
--> JUST HERE
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

Wow! Awesome set!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I missed the sale to pick up the SOW001 full bundle, but I've at least got a SOW002 set. Can't wait to see it Clem
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Things will soon start to accelerate a little bit for Slice of Wax records.

To fund the pressing of SOW-004, I'm doing a private sale of SOW-003, aka the Dan Sartain SINGS LP.

For 40 €uros + shipping (between 50 and 55 €uros shipped surely), you would get:
- black edition on 180 gr vinyl with printed cover and printed inner sleeve - lim to 265 copies,
- white edition on 180 gr vinyl with printed cover and printed inner sleeve - lim to 165 numbered copies,
- marble grey edition on 180 gr vinyl with screenprinted cover - lim to 110 numbered copies.

If you are interrested or if you wanna see pictures to help you to decide, PM me. :mrgreen:
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Currently, there are TWO contests for you to win a great copy of the now sold out SOW-002 7" screenprinted edition!

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sliceofwax/pos ... 85570809:0
image.jpg
and Instagram!
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Slice of wax records is releasing the Dan Sartain Sings LP!

- black edition on 180 gr vinyl with printed cover and printed inner sleeve - lim to 265 copies,
- white edition on 180 gr vinyl with printed cover and printed inner sleeve - lim to 165 numbered copies,
- marble grey edition on 180 gr vinyl with screenprinted cover - lim to 110 numbered copies.

Less than 10 copies of the screenprinted edition left so if you want one, be quick!

As the picture says, there will also be a contest during the preorder time to win a limited to 21 screenprint which is a negative dirty gold version of the screenprinted cover art!
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

After months of waiting, our 4th release is finally ready to be unleashed to the world.

SOW-004 - The Hussy - Bobby vs Heather 7" EP

And I think we just made our cooler screenprinted edition so far! Front cover is screenprinted on a plastic sleeve. Two layers, one on each side so you can have two artworks with the same cover!
--> JUST HERE