Slice of Wax Records

Get in on the ground floor...
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Re: Slice of Wax Records

Post by dmdv1 »

Alabama Woody wrote:Euros VS the American $ is not as bad as Pounds VS the American $ or so it seems that way on the purchases I have made. Are most folks bi lingual over there ?
Yeah the pound is stronger than the Euro and it does seem like a lot of Europeans speak English as a second language which is great for us lazy Brits lol
Never trust a hippy
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

dmdv1 wrote: Go look at a map. UK uses pounds and pence the rest of Europe across The Channel uses Euros but also usually speaks English for our convenience lol
Well... Not all european countries uses euros. Some of us prefer to stay outside the EU. :D
But we still learn english to be able to communicate with foreigners.
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

All I know is what ya'll call countries we call states ..... Could y'all not get along well enough to join forces. I've been studying maps dreaming of my dream vacation and I mean every country I check out is small and next to another country. I know I'm pretty ignorant on my Geography but damn there a are a lot of little countries over there.

I sure hope to come see some you crazy foreigners and see Jack and the country side in the next few years. Son graduates college in 2 years !!!

Looks like sooner than later with all the terrorism, sucks to even have to say that.

I want to go way out in the world and see some of the areas that LoveIslander has told me about.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

The orders containing only doublefaces editions should ship Monday or Tuesday.

Screenprinted bundles are sold out but some yellow and green editions are still up for sale. Grab one while you can and make you a favor and discover that awesome band.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
teamlamont
Little Bird

Post by teamlamont »

Really excited about this one. Herd good things so far so looking forward to spinning it!

Thanks.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Slice Of Wax sweepstakes!

You want to win a tour version of The Pharmacy 7” (limited to 100 copies)?

It is a copy with different artwork and vinyl color to the releases that were available in our web-store.

This was available to purchase at shows during The Pharmacy European summer tour.

Every order that is placed (or has already been placed) through http://sliceofwaxrecords.tictail.com/ is eligible to win.

For each record you include in your order, you'll have 1 chance to win. So ordering the bundle containing the 2 double-faces editions gives you 2 entries in the draw.

Two winners will be randomly picked on September 21st.

The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

HappyDad wrote:Slice Of Wax sweepstakes!

It is a copy with different artwork and vinyl color to the releases that were available in our web-store.

This was available to purchase at shows during The Pharmacy European summer tour.

Every order that is placed (or has already been placed) through http://sliceofwaxrecords.tictail.com/ is eligible to win.

For each record you include in your order, you'll have 1 chance to win. So ordering the bundle containing the 2 double-faces editions gives you 2 entries in the draw.

Upon first stream, I declare that this 7" is a winner.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

PugFaceRex wrote:
HappyDad wrote:Slice Of Wax sweepstakes!

Upon first stream, I declare that this 7" is a winner.
Thanks!!

Only two days left to enter the Slice of Wax sweepstakes to try to win a tour edition version of the Trouble Maker 7"!
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

My sister took some awesome pictures of the records for her new tumblr.

If you wanna be surprised by your pack, don't follow this link.

If you missed the screenprinted bundle I highly recommend you to open a google translate page and click on the link below:

http://aloyse-m.tumblr.com
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

If people are interested, I posted on facebook some pictures and a vid about how the screenprinted covers and inserts were made.

The pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 169&type=1

The vid:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=361856300658612
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Do you wanna listen to this on vinyl? Because I do. Ouzo Bazooka - Southern Winds.

--> JUST HERE
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

HappyDad wrote:Do you wanna listen to this on vinyl? Because I do. Ouzo Bazooka - Southern Winds.

Not bad! I like it.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Till Monday, you can get the Pharmacy Trouble Maker EP green or yellow edition for 5€ and a green+yellow bundle for 9€!

Do you a favor and get one if you still haven't!

http://sliceofwaxrecords.tictail.com/
--> JUST HERE
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

There are two contests to win some Slice of Waw records. Check the Slice of Wax facebook page and my personal instagram feed (@_HappyDad_ ) for more infos.

SOW-003 may be a LP. Would you pay 0.5-1€ more to get 180 gr vinyl ?
--> JUST HERE
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

HappyDad wrote:There are two contests to win some Slice of Waw records. Check the Slice of Wax facebook page and my personal instagram feed (@_HappyDad_ ) for more infos.

SOW-003 may be a LP. Would you pay 0.5-1€ more to get 180 gr vinyl ?
Everyone shouts -YEEESSSS