Infinity Cat

Get in on the ground floor...
erikrodskjegg
Little Acorn

Re: Infinity Cat

Post by erikrodskjegg »

dcmak5 wrote:Image

these aren't new, I just hadn't checked them out in a while and thought I'd get a pic

if anyone has any pics of stoneham tapes releases that would be cool, I'm after them, plus I haven't seen those since the label was selling them
cosmic unicorn <3 you know where to get that?
ISO: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3526
Instant karma's gonna get you.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

So I got a super warped heavy days blue pressing today. I can't find a contact email for them. hello@infinitycat.com got me a message sent failure reply, due to that inbox being full.

If anybody has a contact email, I'd appreciate it!
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

chrono_1980 wrote:So I got a super warped heavy days blue pressing today. I can't find a contact email for them. hello@infinitycat.com got me a message sent failure reply, due to that inbox being full.

try it again later, that's the main one
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

dcmak5 wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:So I got a super warped heavy days blue pressing today. I can't find a contact email for them. hello@infinitycat.com got me a message sent failure reply, due to that inbox being full.

try it again later, that's the main one
I got a warped one 2 weeks ago, sent it back got a new one yesterday warped again, spoke to Bob today and he is sending another one, double packed to stop any chance of warping.
Great customer service!
Gonna turn my warped record into a chip bowl :D
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

That happened to me and they made me ship the record back to them.
Then ordered a shirt and they sent the wrong size.
They made me send it back to them and have yet to see another one.
Its been about 3 weeks.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

They have been slacking a bit lately it took 2-3 months to get my skyblazer about 15 emails they kept saying they would send it with the next set of shipments going out, then when bob got back in office it went out right away.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Damn it! I didn't want to have to open my blue Heavy Days records before giving them, but I'll be damned if I give someone a warped record.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

it's a phase most small business go through, to small of a staff, too big of a demand, etc
not saying that they'll outgrow it, but expect it when ordering from independent anything
I've had similar problems from companies as big as Luaka Bop

anyone here who has dealt with purchasing guitar pedals from the "major" builders who work from home knows what I'm talking about

that being said, I really hope they figure out how to ship something across town without using Memphis
Hans_ka
Little Acorn

Post by Hans_ka »

Infinity has always been nice to me.

Only had problems once. With the skyblazer, order that never came. They said it shipped, but I don't think so. They shipped me a new one after a couple of mails. All fine.
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

Got my 4 records today, quick shipping and all arrived in England in great shape.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Finally got a response - they told me they had no more blue copies, and refunded my money. Don't they normally press extras for damaged copies? Not super impressed. Either way - if anyone has an extra one and wants to help me out, plz let me know! Thx
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

chrono_1980 wrote:

Finally got a response - they told me they had no more blue copies, and refunded my money. Don't they normally press extras for damaged copies? Not super impressed. Either way - if anyone has an extra one and wants to help me out, plz let me know! Thx
I've got an extra but it'll cost you. You have to rig the U.S. Presidential election for my guy.... But I do have one if you are interested.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

rsimms3 wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:

I've got an extra but it'll cost you. You have to rig the U.S. Presidential election for my guy.... But I do have one if you are interested.
PM'd
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Let's have a "who's JTB record is the most warped" contest. Here's my entry.

(thanks simms for the hook up btw)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Daaaaaamn! Now that is bad....