ISO Oct 12th Tulsa ticket

Worldwide - Since 2012
figure8angel
Little Cream Soda

ISO Oct 12th Tulsa ticket

Post by figure8angel »

Does anyone have an extra? I would take floor or mezzanine. Please help!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: ISO Oct 12th Tulsa ticket

Post by Stl_ben »

<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
figure8angel
Little Cream Soda

Post by figure8angel »

WOW! I had no idea you could pay people exorbitant sums of money for tickets to shows! You've opened up a whole new world for me. Thank you so much, sir.

I've given away or sold tickets for face value when people have been unable to attend as originally planned, so I'm hoping maybe someone will be able to do the same for me. I don't scalp concert tickets and I don't support the assholes that do. Thanks.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

figure8angel wrote:WOW! I had no idea you could pay people exorbitant sums of money for tickets to shows! You've opened up a whole new world for me. Thank you so much, sir.

I've given away or sold tickets for face value when people have been unable to attend as originally planned, so I'm hoping maybe someone will be able to do the same for me. I don't scalp concert tickets and I don't support the assholes that do. Thanks.
Good luck hope you find some.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I'm gonna be so unhappy if I fly all the way to Tulsa and you're not able to go to this show with me, Angie.

Angelina doesn't visit Swirl often, so if anyone hears about a ticket that's available please feel free to contact me as well so I can make sure she knows about it.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
figure8angel
Little Cream Soda

Post by figure8angel »

Tam, I'm refusing to believe that would be a possibility!
Moller72 wrote:
figure8angel wrote:WOW! I had no idea you could pay people exorbitant sums of money for tickets to shows! You've opened up a whole new world for me. Thank you so much, sir.

Thanks! I only need one - dunno if that makes the search easier or not!
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

figure8angel wrote:Tam, I'm refusing to believe that would be a possibility!
Moller72 wrote:

Thanks! I only need one - dunno if that makes the search easier or not!
last jack show a guy was selling his tickets for $20 each outside the door bc something came up and he could not go anymore so i imagine you could find one there pretty cheap.
figure8angel
Little Cream Soda

Post by figure8angel »

^^^ That's cutting it very close, but if I don't have a ticket by then I'll be begging strangers on the street outside the venue! :lol:
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Good luck, Angie! I really hope somebody has a ticket to offer you.
figure8angel
Little Cream Soda

Post by figure8angel »

Thanks, Helen! <3
figure8angel
Little Cream Soda

Post by figure8angel »

Tickets sorted. Thanks to my little bird. :)