Jack White Oct. 9th @ The Fox ATL

Worldwide - Since 2012
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

I will be there +1! Hoping for a b-show and a RRS appearance. There are a couple of great records stores in Litte Five Points, one of them even has a preformance space!

Who all will be there? I look forward to meeting some swirlers and attaching some faces to avatars :P
Safety first...then teamwork
cmelo

Re: Jack White Oct.8th @ The Fox ATL

Post by cmelo »

I cry a little inside whenever I think about Little Five Points. *sniffle* Had a fantastic time there years ago when in town for a show at the Omni (may it RIP...). Have a *great* time at the Fox -- I always wanted to see a show there.
mishka
Little Cream Soda

Jack White Oct.8th @ The Fox ATL

Post by mishka »

This will be my first jack white show and first time to the fox. So I'm going to need the low down, especially on good record stores.
Toledo
Little Bird

Post by Toledo »

isn't jack playing the fox on the 9th? Columbus Ohio is on the 8th. I cannot wait!
If you go looking for hot water, don't acted shocked when you get burned a little bit.
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack White Oct.9th @ The Fox ATL

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

Toledo wrote:isn't jack playing the fox on the 9th? Columbus Ohio is on the 8th. I cannot wait!
DOH!! You are totally right, I'm not quite sure how to go about changing the title I'll give it a shot though!
cuppitycake
Little Bird

Post by cuppitycake »

I'll be there. :)
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White Oct. 9th @ The Fox ATL

Post by Alabama Woody »

I will be there, very glad to see a show at The Fox for the first time! Heard a lot of good things about it. Hoping for a B-Show!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

mishka wrote:This will be my first jack white show and first time to the fox. So I'm going to need the low down, especially on good record stores.
The Fox is in the Midtown area, and it has a tiered theatre setup. The Fox's website has an interactive seating chart! The only two record stores I know of are Criminal Records and Wax and Facts. Criminal carries a more current selection whereas Wax is more of a used shop. Both stores have their perks and they are only a block or so apart in the little five points area.
Alabama Woody wrote:I will be there, very glad to see a show at The Fox for the first time! Heard a lot of good things about it. Hoping for a B-Show!
It will be nice to meet you! I am also hoping for a b-show! I think Criminal Records would be a great place for him to play, while pretty small, they have the whole setup there for a great show
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Cool, I am coming to the area early hanging out hoping for a B show. Should have plenty of time to meet you.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

I hope to go. Got tickets for friend thinkin I couldn't make it. Schedule now cleared up and in without a ticket. Anyone comes across an extra, please let me know!
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

No B show so maybe RRS?
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Alabama Woody wrote:No B show so maybe RRS?
How do you know there is no B show? Must admit that im not faniliar with the announcement if B shows, but they wouldnt announce thia early, would they? Did you go to Nash to get a White Wall triple decker? I wonder if they'll do like the original
And have some via mail order. I doubt it as it wasn't mentioned. On a side note, MY KINGDOM FOR A TICKET! Sucks being in bham. Shia was great but oh so long ago and it's a little too far to just go and hope for someone carrying an extra ticket. I let someone have my extra at WorkPlay. Maybe karma will rule the day and ill get in? I live in Chelsea, a suburb of Inverness/Bham. What part of this dark and bloodied ground are you from? Could a bloke catch a ride if I am on the way? If you take 280 to 20/59 I am on the way. I could make myself on the way. Ha.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
suttree
Little Cream Soda

Post by suttree »

I have an extra. ORCH center row D. Face value. Will call ticket.

GONE
Last edited by suttree on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<JackWhite> suttree: who doesn't love lillie mae?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

thirdtesla wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:No B show so maybe RRS?
How do you know there is no B show? Must admit that im not faniliar with the announcement if B shows, but they wouldnt announce thia early, would they? Did you go to Nash to get a White Wall triple decker? I wonder if they'll do like the original
And have some via mail order. I doubt it as it wasn't mentioned. On a side note, MY KINGDOM FOR A TICKET! Sucks being in bham. Shia was great but oh so long ago and it's a little too far to just go and hope for someone carrying an extra ticket. I let someone have my extra at WorkPlay. Maybe karma will rule the day and ill get in? I live in Chelsea, a suburb of Inverness/Bham. What part of this dark and bloodied ground are you from? Could a bloke catch a ride if I am on the way? If you take 280 to 20/59 I am on the way. I could make myself on the way. Ha.
Jack said on modchat that there would be no B-shows for this leg as his team were too busy the new improved TMR.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
mishka
Little Cream Soda

Post by mishka »

What will be a good time to show up to get in line?