Jack White-28 Sept-Boston

Worldwide - Since 2012
redsox401
Little Acorn

Jack White-28 Sept-Boston

Post by redsox401 »

just got notified of this by my songkick app. Cant find any other info. ticketmaster shows tickets on sale 17 Aug. if this happens i will be there.
Hi
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White-28 Sept-Boston

Post by Kali Durga »

Set your calendar for August 15th, man-- http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... 10#p130278
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
redsox401
Little Acorn

Post by redsox401 »

ahhh thank you. im on my phone so its hard to search plus im walking aroind boston right now. Band of Skulls tonight!
Hi
vozhyk87
Little Acorn

Post by vozhyk87 »

Great news, but why the shittiest venue? Saw Gorillaz there a couple of years ago, swore never to go back to Agganis Arena.
wildroses3
Little Acorn

Post by wildroses3 »

I was at that show too. I had a great time. The place is huge, but really there's not a bad seat in there.
vozhyk87
Little Acorn

Post by vozhyk87 »

michaelmirra wrote:I was at that show too. I had a great time. The place is huge, but really there's not a bad seat in there.
I was 23 yo back then and had a valid NY State Driver's license and they didn't sell me a beer because of the school that owns it policy. They don't let you go outside for a cigarette. Sound is horrible. Yes, the seats let you see the stage well.
wildroses3
Little Acorn

Post by wildroses3 »

vozhyk87 wrote:
michaelmirra wrote:I was at that show too. I had a great time. The place is huge, but really there's not a bad seat in there.
I was 23 yo back then and had a valid NY State Driver's license and they didn't sell me a beer because of the school that owns it policy. They don't let you go outside for a cigarette. Sound is horrible. Yes, the seats let you see the stage well.
Yeah there are a few venues around here that won't let you buy alcohol with an out of state license unless you're 25 because of their liquor license, but I wouldn't expect any venue to let you go outside for a cigarette. It's definitely not built for sound.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

michaelmirra wrote:
vozhyk87 wrote:
Yeah there are a few venues around here that won't let you buy alcohol with an out of state license unless you're 25 because of their liquor license, but I wouldn't expect any venue to let you go outside for a cigarette. It's definitely not built for sound.
I don't think I have ever been to a show where you couldn't go out for a smoke.
wildroses3
Little Acorn

Post by wildroses3 »

Huh. Well I'm not a smoker so I guess I don't know, but I've been to plenty of venues that have a no reentry policy, many state that as you go in or on the ticket, and I assumed they were all like that. Maybe smaller venues I could see, but not the big ones.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

michaelmirra wrote:Huh. Well I'm not a smoker so I guess I don't know, but I've been to plenty of venues that have a no reentry policy, many state that as you go in or on the ticket, and I assumed they were all like that. Maybe smaller venues I could see, but not the big ones.
Yes most venues have a no re-entry policy, but in my experience those same venues would have a fenced off area through another door to go out for a smoke. In both big and small venues alike. Sorry for derailing this thread. :)
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

i have been to hundreds, if not a thousand plus concerts. I have never been to one that did not have a place to smoke. That would just make the most addicted sneak a smoke indoors in the bathroom or something.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Alabama Woody wrote:i have been to hundreds, if not a thousand plus concerts. I have never been to one that did not have a place to smoke. That would just make the most addicted sneak a smoke indoors in the bathroom or something.
There you have it. I should quit smoking, apparently it's bad for you. Oh well maybe tomorrow...I hope everyone enjoys the show in Boston!!!
TRWS75
Little Cream Soda

Post by TRWS75 »

There's a different seating arrangement on Ticketmaster for this show, looks like there will be at least one Pit area.
richardcosta
Little Cream Soda

Post by richardcosta »

I heard the sound at this place is really bad.
redsox401
Little Acorn

Post by redsox401 »

is it all seats??? god i hope not
Hi