Jack White @ The New Daisy Theatre, Memphis, TN 03/13/12

Worldwide - Since 2012
kcahill
Little Bird

Re: Jack White @ The New Daisy Theatre, Memphis, TN 03/13/12

Post by kcahill »

Thanks for the hotel tips! We'd love to meet up with fellow fans, but not sure how early we'll get into Memphis.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

OK I definitely have 2 extra tickets to the Memphis show now...
Face value, or trade accepted.
Let me know ASAP, I can't really sit on them much longer though (the show is only a week away) , so I will probably post them on eBay tomorrow if no one is interested on here.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
hanimalucas
Little Bird

Post by hanimalucas »

This is my first official post here on the Swirl, which I feel is in order after spending quite a bit of time in the TMR vault chat as of late. I'm super excited for this show, and to meet more fellow Jack fans in person! :)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ I met Hanna at the Racs show in Atlanta. She's a sweetheart, so y'all be nice to her, ok?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

hanimalucas wrote:This is my first official post here on the Swirl, which I feel is in order after spending quite a bit of time in the TMR vault chat as of late. I'm super excited for this show, and to meet more fellow Jack fans in person! :)
Welcome! Will you be joining us in line early?
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
hanimalucas
Little Bird

Post by hanimalucas »

Tam to my rescue!! ;) Thank you for the welcome. I will be there as early I humanly can... I'll be driving from Nash after dropping my sister off at the airport early, so hopefully I'll get there mid-morning. Wish it would've worked out that I could stay in Memphis the night before, but alas. Balancing my favorite musician and my favorite sibling is tough!
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

hanimalucas wrote:Tam to my rescue!! ;) Thank you for the welcome. I will be there as early I humanly can... I'll be driving from Nash after dropping my sister off at the airport early, so hopefully I'll get there mid-morning. Wish it would've worked out that I could stay in Memphis the night before, but alas. Balancing my favorite musician and my favorite sibling is tough!

I have a feeling this show will be worth the early morning drive! See you there.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I'll be in Memphis with my crew around 1 or 2. Likely grab some food before the show then to the line.
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

shaneoftheroad wrote:I'll be in Memphis with my crew around 1 or 2. Likely grab some food before the show then to the line.
Me and my girlfriend plan to be on Beale around 2:30. Btw, not sure how familiar you are with Memphis, but there is a large parking garage right next to the FedEx Forum. Very easy walk from the garage to the New Daisy from there.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Pakedge wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:I'll be in Memphis with my crew around 1 or 2. Likely grab some food before the show then to the line.
Me and my girlfriend plan to be on Beale around 2:30. Btw, not sure how familiar you are with Memphis, but there is a large parking garage right next to the FedEx Forum. Very easy walk from the garage to the New Daisy from there.
Thanks for the heads-up! That helps a lot!
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
Pakedge wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up! That helps a lot!
No problem! Tuesday can't get here soon enough.
kcahill
Little Bird

Post by kcahill »

We'll most likely be there by 4, but in the Will Call line. Hope to meet all y'all!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Envy the heck out of y'all. Sooooo wish I could have Saturday's experience all over again in Memphis. Looking forward to hearing how this show is different, if at all. Y'all will definitely have a blast!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

i was at the chattanooga show and got a womens medium tshirt for my mom...my tiny wife tried it on and it fit her great(she wants to keep it now) and it will certainly not fit my mom. the shirts are american apparel and the womens shirts run a little small.

would someone be so kind to pick up a mens medium for me so i can get her a shirt that will fit? pm with help please.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Unfortunately I may not be able to hit merch on this one. Two reasons, gonna be delayed getting to Memphis and we can't end up in the balcony (wife afraid of heights). So we need to lay claim to floor spots early.