Ticket exchange

Worldwide - Since 2012
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Ticket exchange

Post by flattop2001 »

We are sure to have a load of requests for ticket hook ups here so thought I'd start this thread.

Ground Rules;
No scalping; tickets only traded (for whatever you can get) or sold at Face + Fees + shipping

If you want to pay or ask crazy money start your own thread or hit feebay please dont hijack this one.

I will start this off by offering a Jack White Tri color for 2 Chattanooga tix. Much as I hate to let this baby go I really want to be at Jacks first live solo show.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Ticket exchange

Post by Stl_ben »

flattop2001 wrote: Much as I hate to let this baby go I really want to be at Jacks first live solo show.
I guess you don't count last years SXSW set, or the mostly like case of him playing at TMR next Tuesday?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Stl_ben wrote:
flattop2001 wrote: Much as I hate to let this baby go I really want to be at Jacks first live solo show.
I guess you don't count last years SXSW set, or the mostly like case of him playing at TMR next Tuesday?
No I don’t count one or two songs as a solo show, I mean the first "official" Jack White solo show. I also think next week could turn out to be exactly what it was advertised as; A listening party for the CD why do you think it is most likely he will play? I have been to a load of cd playback events and I can only recall one where the artist played (Ian Brown Unfinished Monkey Business) and that was advertised in advance. I think the people going should hope rather than expect or risk disappointment.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

flattop2001 wrote:We are sure to have a load of requests for ticket hook ups here so thought I'd start this thread.

Ground Rules;
No scalping; tickets only traded (for whatever you can get) or sold at Face + Fees + shipping

If you want to pay or ask crazy money start your own thread or hit feebay please dont hijack this one.

I will start this off by offering a Jack White Tri color for 2 Chattanooga tix. Much as I hate to let this baby go I really want to be at Jacks first live solo show.

Good on you, I love those ground rules. I managed Chattanooga tickets but I'm really looking forward to the show (plus, they're Will Call so couldn't trade them if I wanted). MUCH luck to you, hopefully someone will hook you up.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Well I already started begging for Birmingham tickets 3-4 in the ISO, just saw this thread. If anybody can help, I will help you back!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

flattop2001 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
No I don’t count one or two songs as a solo show, I mean the first "official" Jack White solo show. I also think next week could turn out to be exactly what it was advertised as; A listening party for the CD why do you think it is most likely he will play? I have been to a load of cd playback events and I can only recall one where the artist played (Ian Brown Unfinished Monkey Business) and that was advertised in advance. I think the people going should hope rather than expect or risk disappointment.
you really think it will be a CD? that's counter-tmr-mission-statement. at least play the album download off an ipod.

anywho - all i know is swank has hinted there will be cupcakes and frankly that's all i care about at this point.
he is everything i hate...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

elduderino wrote:anywho - all i know is swank has hinted there will be cupcakes and frankly that's all i care about at this point.
Can you get me an extra cupcake?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
kalv04
Little Acorn

Post by kalv04 »

I'm in the same boat as flattop.....after he is taken care of I am ISO 2-4 Chattanooga tickets. Have a Karen Peach and Belles poster to trade for 2. Or I can pay you the money+fees+shipping. Thanks, Mike
"Bye Snookums!" -nickboat
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

elduderino wrote:
flattop2001 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
you really think it will be a CD? that's counter-tmr-mission-statement. at least play the album download off an ipod.

anywho - all i know is swank has hinted there will be cupcakes and frankly that's all i care about at this point.
Yes cupcakes would be sweet... It could well be a vinyl playback, just used to these things being CD events and I am 100% certain this will be released on CD with the Sony hook up. I am jealous as hell but all I am saying is if the lucky winners go expecting what was advertised they wont be dissapointed, anything above that, private concerts, face time with Jack, photos in the blue room etc... should be seen as a bonus.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Got 3 tickets through EBay.............got 3 for a steal at $425 delivered....... :o Fudge it. I'm going, Happy Valentines day SUSAN
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Just FYI

The guy selling the Birmingham tickets for $300 each, after weakling and dealing got down to $170 each, the guy with 4 tickets changed his auction to 3 for me, and will relisted 1 soon, got him down to a little over $140 each, got 3 for $425.
That's all that's listed so far. One completed auction at $150 each. The guy that has 12 tickets :shock: is the one that got down to $170.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

How the @!#%!^$! did he get 12 tickets?? (That's a rhetorical question, and the @!#%!^$! is for Ara because she's not used to me cussing ;) )
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Kali Durga wrote:How the @!#%!^$! did he get 12 tickets?? (That's a rhetorical question, and the @!#%!^$! is for Ara because she's not used to me cussing ;) )
Professional Flipper. Either has a program or several computers with people helping.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
FireyHadoken
Little Cream Soda

Post by FireyHadoken »

Alabama Woody wrote:Well I already started begging for Birmingham tickets 3-4 in the ISO, just saw this thread. If anybody can help, I will help you back!
Woody, I got tickets for me and my girlfriend today. I hope you can make it, i'd love to meet a swirler.
"And if you're saying goodbye
Please don't you think me bitter
For recalling every rhyme
From the book, the page, the line, the word, the letter."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

FireyHadoken wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Well I already started begging for Birmingham tickets 3-4 in the ISO, just saw this thread. If anybody can help, I will help you back!
Woody, I got tickets for me and my girlfriend today. I hope you can make it, i'd love to meet a swirler.
We are going, we should hook up, I'll pm you my cell phone number.

Woody
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody