Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Worldwide - Since 2012
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Post by Kali Durga »

jrfhoutx wrote:
Thallirn wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Pretty amazing lineup for that thing.
Except for GnR...
you mean the Axl Rose Ego Show?
Hey, gotta have a comedic element thrown in there.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Scarlet Siren wrote:
love_islander wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:I got tickets to see Jack and The Kills on November 3rd via the presale. This is a dream come true, I can't wait! :D

Will be attending all 7 shows.... I think it's going to be the best week ever. Funnily enough finishing up in my home town ;-) I think Jack's laughing at me (joke!)
Holy shit, that's going to be an amazing week. I would die to see the Kills and Jack in one night. Very jealous. Have a great time! I have never asked this before, ever..............but.............would you get me a poster from each show? But instead of asking you to do it for cost I would offer $75 each for them plus shipping, you could wait and ship them all at once...........just a thought? :)

If not, no problem. I hope you have a great time, don't forget to try for early entry. I keep trying (5 times) and have not scored but I know a bunch who have.
Hey - you start offering money for hookups and none of us will be getting things at cost any more! ;)
:D ive just come back from one of the most incredible weeks if my life after seeing 4 Jack shows in Europe, hoping to see him at iTunes tonight also (wish me luck, I haven no ticket!!). I can't even begin to imagine how the November shows are going to be, I'm already looking forward to it! I got early entry for the first 3 shows I attended and was a guest of another vault member at Antwerp (I think it's easier to win I'm Europe, not so many subscribers in each country). Will send early entry emails a few weeks before the show and my friends will do the same a few days before.

About the posters, if you don't ask, you don't get, right ;) over the Euorpean tour, Lyon was the only show that got its own poster, there was a standard European tour poster at every show.

If there are different posters at every show, I will try my best to pick one up for you, but you will need to email me and remind me nearer the time :) jdshanko@yahoo.co.uk
im hopin that you made it into ITunes today... there was another person posting tickets in the vault ... his name was ZOG if you can catch him and get his tickets
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Scarlet Siren wrote:
love_islander wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:I got tickets to see Jack and The Kills on November 3rd via the presale. This is a dream come true, I can't wait! :D

Will be attending all 7 shows.... I think it's going to be the best week ever. Funnily enough finishing up in my home town ;-) I think Jack's laughing at me (joke!)
Holy shit, that's going to be an amazing week. I would die to see the Kills and Jack in one night. Very jealous. Have a great time! I have never asked this before, ever..............but.............would you get me a poster from each show? But instead of asking you to do it for cost I would offer $75 each for them plus shipping, you could wait and ship them all at once...........just a thought? :)

If not, no problem. I hope you have a great time, don't forget to try for early entry. I keep trying (5 times) and have not scored but I know a bunch who have.
Hey - you start offering money for hookups and none of us will be getting things at cost any more! ;)
:D ive just come back from one of the most incredible weeks if my life after seeing 4 Jack shows in Europe, hoping to see him at iTunes tonight also (wish me luck, I haven no ticket!!). I can't even begin to imagine how the November shows are going to be, I'm already looking forward to it! I got early entry for the first 3 shows I attended and was a guest of another vault member at Antwerp (I think it's easier to win I'm Europe, not so many subscribers in each country). Will send early entry emails a few weeks before the show and my friends will do the same a few days before.

About the posters, if you don't ask, you don't get, right ;) over the Euorpean tour, Lyon was the only show that got its own poster, there was a standard European tour poster at every show.

If there are different posters at every show, I will try my best to pick one up for you, but you will need to email me and remind me nearer the time :) jdshanko@yahoo.co.uk
Wow, thankyou so much! I will email you closer to time. Would be glad to send you some funds if needed ahead of time, could add up if they have a poster for each show. Feel free to pm me anytime. Thanks again, Scott
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

On another note, I hope you made the iTunes show. I watched it over the internet, really, really great show. Would have loved to be there!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

the photos from Copenhagen and Antwerp are fantastic... some of the very best!!!
lundell
Little Bird

Post by lundell »

What a show yesterday night in Stockholm with Jack & the Peacocks! Lots, and lots of energy right through the show. Highlights for me included I´m Slowly Turning Into You, Love Interruption and Broken Boy Soldier.

Roll On Jack! (Please don´t wait another seven years before you set foot in Sweden again.)
PetterC
Little Bird

Post by PetterC »

lundell wrote: Roll On Jack! (Please don´t wait another seven years before you set foot in Sweden again.)
Didn't he play there a few years ago with the dead weather? Can't wait for tonight's show in Oslo!
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Have a great time and whooop and holler so that Jack knows you are excited as he is... dont forget to sing along to Hotel Yorba also!

glad you will be getting to the show...
PetterC
Little Bird

Post by PetterC »

I'm gonna whoop like a little schoolgirl. Only seen Racs and DW before, so this'll be my first time hearing White Stripes songs live.
lundell
Little Bird

Post by lundell »

That´s right, my mistake Petter. White was in Stockholm 2009 with D.W.

So tell me, how was the show in Oslo yesterday?
PetterC
Little Bird

Post by PetterC »

Amazing show, but the crowd was kinda shitty.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Looks like Pokey will be opening most of the upcoming N American dates. All but Charlottesvile, Columbus and Boston are listed (the last of which he has another show booked).

http://www.pokeylafarge.net/tour/
Toledo
Little Bird

Post by Toledo »

Any info on who will be opening up for the Columbus, OH show?
If you go looking for hot water, don't acted shocked when you get burned a little bit.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

dunedin wrote:Looks like Pokey will be opening most of the upcoming N American dates.
They're now listed on Jack's site, too. I. Am. So. Damned. Excited!! Love those boys :D
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

this is me happy... overjoyed... ecstatic... Pokey and the Boys live is always foot stompin fun!!!