Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Worldwide - Since 2012
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Re: Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Post by Aquamarine »

Jack and the KIlls at the same show??? *thud* I'm having to be physically restrained from checking international flights.
Thallirn
Little Bird

Post by Thallirn »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:ahahhahaa..... oh man... someone had to say it and you just played that perfectly save for the idea that maybe all those hipsters already have TMR holes in their pockets from their Radio City Freak outs or classes/tuition to pay for the next morning... so ummm.... Tom... Are you headed to that show yourself?? :lol:
Damn straight. Hour 20 or so each way... Even closer than the Chatanooga show!
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Finally been announced that Jack's closing out Voodoo Fest in New Orleans on the Sunday night (same slot the Racs had last year), Oct. 28th. Preceded by Skrillex. :?
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

I got tickets to see Jack and The Kills on November 3rd via the presale. This is a dream come true, I can't wait! :D

Will be attending all 7 shows.... I think it's going to be the best week ever. Funnily enough finishing up in my home town ;-) I think Jack's laughing at me (joke!)
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Scarlet Siren wrote:I got tickets to see Jack and The Kills on November 3rd via the presale. This is a dream come true, I can't wait! :D

Will be attending all 7 shows.... I think it's going to be the best week ever. Funnily enough finishing up in my home town ;-) I think Jack's laughing at me (joke!)
amazing!!
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Just announced - Bridge School Benefit.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

rsimms3 wrote:Just announced - Bridge School Benefit.
Thank you. Emailing all Left Coast friendlies now about this.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Pretty amazing lineup for that thing.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Thallirn
Little Bird

Post by Thallirn »

Kali Durga wrote:Pretty amazing lineup for that thing.
Except for GnR...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Thallirn wrote:
Except for GnR...

:lol:
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

Thallirn wrote:
Except for GnR...
you mean the Axl Rose Ego Show?
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Scarlet Siren wrote:I got tickets to see Jack and The Kills on November 3rd via the presale. This is a dream come true, I can't wait! :D

Holy shit, that's going to be an amazing week. I would die to see the Kills and Jack in one night. Very jealous. Have a great time! I have never asked this before, ever..............but.............would you get me a poster from each show? But instead of asking you to do it for cost I would offer $75 each for them plus shipping, you could wait and ship them all at once...........just a thought? :)

If not, no problem. I hope you have a great time, don't forget to try for early entry. I keep trying (5 times) and have not scored but I know a bunch who have.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Alabama Woody wrote:

Holy shit, that's going to be an amazing week. I would die to see the Kills and Jack in one night. Very jealous. Have a great time! I have never asked this before, ever..............but.............would you get me a poster from each show? But instead of asking you to do it for cost I would offer $75 each for them plus shipping, you could wait and ship them all at once...........just a thought? :)

If not, no problem. I hope you have a great time, don't forget to try for early entry. I keep trying (5 times) and have not scored but I know a bunch who have.
Hey - you start offering money for hookups and none of us will be getting things at cost any more! ;)
sjcapps07
Little Acorn

Post by sjcapps07 »

Thallirn wrote:
theeradicaleclectic wrote:So it looks like Jackson TN isnt sold out yet... but the Tulsa show with GA is a bust for certain... anyone in for Columbus?? its an early one
Stupid hipsters in Nashville can't ride their bike that far. I'm really amazed a Ryman size venue within a bit over an hour drive hasn't sold out.
It's closer to 2 hours (~130 miles away). I'm guessing that a fair amount of the Nashville people who would consider driving for this show already got their Jack fix at one or both of the Ryman shows. I can almost guarantee that at least 80% of attendees will be commuting from Memphis, Nashville, etc., because there are VERY few people in Jackson who have a decent taste in music/anything. BUT...it looks like the show is sold out now.

Side note: I hope for everyone's sake that Jack brings his own sound guys. I played there once, and the sound guys didn't mic the amps at all (asked us just to turn them up louder), just forgot to unmute my keyboard for the first half of a song, etc. :?
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

love_islander wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:

Hey - you start offering money for hookups and none of us will be getting things at cost any more! ;)
:D ive just come back from one of the most incredible weeks if my life after seeing 4 Jack shows in Europe, hoping to see him at iTunes tonight also (wish me luck, I haven no ticket!!). I can't even begin to imagine how the November shows are going to be, I'm already looking forward to it! I got early entry for the first 3 shows I attended and was a guest of another vault member at Antwerp (I think it's easier to win I'm Europe, not so many subscribers in each country). Will send early entry emails a few weeks before the show and my friends will do the same a few days before.

About the posters, if you don't ask, you don't get, right ;) over the Euorpean tour, Lyon was the only show that got its own poster, there was a standard European tour poster at every show.

If there are different posters at every show, I will try my best to pick one up for you, but you will need to email me and remind me nearer the time :) jdshanko@yahoo.co.uk