Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Worldwide - Since 2012
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Post by Kali Durga »

dunedin wrote:
icdvet wrote:Do these shows tend to be all-ages or 18+? I cannot find that info for the Columbus show, but my 10 year-old son is interested in going and it will help me to wean him off Kidz Bop.
According to Ticketmaster, the Columbus venue is all ages "unless specified". I don't see any indication that Jack's show is otherwise.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Lifestyle-C ... nue_Name_1
I think that it depends on the venue. My friend brought her nine year old grandson to one of the Roseland shows, and Ivana has brought her kids to a couple of shows.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Correction, I won't be seeing any of you turkeys in Jackson!
mishka
Little Cream Soda

Jack White Solo Tour Dates 2012

Post by mishka »

Anyone know how much tickets to the fox in Atlanta are going to run?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Correction, I won't be seeing any of you turkeys in Jackson!
Why not? Are you perhaps going to Tulsa instead?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Thallirn
Little Bird

Post by Thallirn »

Yay! I'll be in Jackson... snagged a presale ticket right at the end! Whoooo!
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

mishka wrote:Anyone know how much tickets to the fox in Atlanta are going to run?
Mine were $66 each, that was vault pre-sale though, I don't know how much they will be on ticketmaster...
Safety first...then teamwork
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Thallirn wrote:Yay! I'll be in Jackson... snagged a presale ticket right at the end! Whoooo!
Go Tom!!
Never trust a hippy
mishka
Little Cream Soda

Post by mishka »

Scored tickets for 50 a pop up on the balcony level. Not being from Georgia, I know nothing about the Fox, is it a good place to catch a show?
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Correction, I won't be seeing any of you turkeys in Jackson!
Why not? Are you perhaps going to Tulsa instead?
Didn't have the funds and I don't have anything I want to sell right now. I'm holding out hope for one more Nashville show before the tour is over. If not, then I'll catch him next go-round. :)
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

mishka wrote:Scored tickets for 50 a pop up on the balcony level. Not being from Georgia, I know nothing about the Fox, is it a good place to catch a show?
It is a gorgeous venue! I would say it is more like a museum! It seats 4,600 people

http://www.foxtheatre.org/index.aspx But dont take my word for it, check it out for yourself!
Safety first...then teamwork
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

So it looks like Jackson TN isnt sold out yet... but the Tulsa show with GA is a bust for certain... anyone in for Columbus?? its an early one
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Thallirn
Little Bird

Post by Thallirn »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:So it looks like Jackson TN isnt sold out yet... but the Tulsa show with GA is a bust for certain... anyone in for Columbus?? its an early one
Stupid hipsters in Nashville can't ride their bike that far. I'm really amazed a Ryman size venue within a bit over an hour drive hasn't sold out.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

ahahhahaa..... oh man... someone had to say it and you just played that perfectly save for the idea that maybe all those hipsters already have TMR holes in their pockets from their Radio City Freak outs or classes/tuition to pay for the next morning... so ummm.... Tom... Are you headed to that show yourself?? :lol:
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

from Jack's facebook:

Due to overwhelming demand, Jack is happy to announce a second show at Alexandra Palace in London on November 3rd with very special guests The Kills. A limited number of pre-sale tickets will be available to Vault members (http://thirdmanrecords.com/vault/faqs) on Thursday, September 6th at 9 am BST. Tickets go on sale to the public at 9 am BST on Friday, September 7th at the link below. Tickets for the show on November 2nd are sold out.
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

oh man... not only is that going to be a massive show... there is gonna be a throwdown party after the fact... pass the bourbon... im goin on a binge