Jack White Show 05/29/2018 Ticket Trade

Worldwide - Since 2012
Obsequio
Little Bird

Jack White Show 05/29/2018 Ticket Trade

Post by Obsequio »

Hi all!!!

This is my first post, just registered, but I have come here often to read comments on Vault releases. I have a little conundrum I'm looking for someone to help out with. I was able to purchase a ticket to the JW show at The Anthem on Tues May 29th General Admission. A graduation ceremony has been scheduled for me, paramedic program, that night and now I'm looking for someone to trade with. I'm looking for a General Admission ticket for the May 30th Wednesday night show. I guess we have PM here???? I live in Edgewood, MD. An in person trade would be most desirable. If you're going to Ka-Chunk in Annapolis tomorrow (early) that might work too. I hope I find what I'm looking for. Dinosaur Jr rules!!!!
Obsequio
Little Bird

Re: Jack White Show 05/29/2018 Ticket Trade

Post by Obsequio »

Still haven't been traded or sold the ticket. I will sell it for face value $65.00. Show is sold out as I understand. So sell or trade as posted above, thanks!!!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Obsequio wrote:Still haven't been traded or sold the ticket. I will sell it for face value $65.00. Show is sold out as I understand. So sell or trade as posted above, thanks!!!
You can buy the same ticket on StubHub for under $20.....so may want to lower the price if you are looking to actually sell it.

https://www.stubhub.com/jack-white-tick ... qtyq=false
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Stl_ben wrote:
Obsequio wrote:Still haven't been traded or sold the ticket. I will sell it for face value $65.00. Show is sold out as I understand. So sell or trade as posted above, thanks!!!
You can buy the same ticket on StubHub for under $20.....so may want to lower the price if you are looking to actually sell it.

Hopefully that ticket is an outlier. Besides, StubHub is going to charge someone more in fees that the ticket costs.

I'm sorry your schedule was turned on it's head. You might want to try to unload it in one of the Facebook groups today or better yet on the actual Facebook event page. Best of luck!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:

Hopefully that ticket is an outlier. Besides, StubHub is going to charge someone more in fees that the ticket costs.

I'm sorry your schedule was turned on it's head. You might want to try to unload it in one of the Facebook groups today or better yet on the actual Facebook event page. Best of luck!
I bought my Jack White tickets on stubhub, 3 tickets for a total cost of $50. So many scalpers expected the shows to sell out, but they aren't and now they are just hoping to get anything for their tickets instead of nothing.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Obsequio
Little Bird

Post by Obsequio »

Thanks for the replies all! Yeah, when I bought the ticket the ceremony was scheduled for Wednesday and they changed the date. Such a hassle. I never expected Jack White tickets to be so difficult to get money back out of. Times are changing I guess. I might try to make the show late. We'll see....
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Obsequio wrote:Thanks for the replies all! Yeah, when I bought the ticket the ceremony was scheduled for Wednesday and they changed the date. Such a hassle. I never expected Jack White tickets to be so difficult to get money back out of. Times are changing I guess. I might try to make the show late. We'll see....
It’s irritating when everyone is made to scramble for tickets at a large venue then they add another night. To make matters worse the venue released more tickets yesterday making it impossible to recoup costs.

If I end up having an extra ticket for tonight I’ll give it to you.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

^and this is why Ara's the best.
he is everything i hate...
Obsequio
Little Bird

Post by Obsequio »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
Obsequio wrote:Thanks for the replies all! Yeah, when I bought the ticket the ceremony was scheduled for Wednesday and they changed the date. Such a hassle. I never expected Jack White tickets to be so difficult to get money back out of. Times are changing I guess. I might try to make the show late. We'll see....
It’s irritating when everyone is made to scramble for tickets at a large venue then they add another night. To make matters worse the venue released more tickets yesterday making it impossible to recoup costs.

Ara!!! I just got your message and can’t figure out how to reply via email. Thanks for your generous offer. I actually ended up going last night and am so tired because I worked 6a-6p today. The ceremony I attended last night ended by 6:30pm so said “let’s get parking and go!!!!” When I parked my car and go for my ticket, I realized I brought the wrong ticket. I searched around to make sure it didn’t fall out anywhere and after a little bit was about to leave and go home. Then a couple arrived and parked next to me and the lady was wearing a Third Man Records T shirt and I explained what happened and asked if they had an extra ticket. They did not, but they suggested that I go to the box office and ask for my ticket to be reissued. I never thought of that! We walking up to the Anthem, I go to the box office, they looked my up by my ID and reissued my ticket. Night saved and show enjoyed!!!! My highlight was Catch He’ll Blues!!! I am so grateful I didn’t sell my ticket and went. Jack White takes me there and back along with the other fabulous musicians!!! Thanks again all!!!
Obsequio
Little Bird

Post by Obsequio »

anonymousbrunette wrote:

Ara!!! I just got your message and can’t figure out how to reply via email. Thanks for your generous offer. I actually ended up going last night and am so tired because I worked 6a-6p today. The ceremony I attended last night ended by 6:30pm so said “let’s get parking and go!!!!” When I parked my car and go for my ticket, I realized I brought the wrong ticket. I searched around to make sure it didn’t fall out anywhere and after a little bit was about to leave and go home. Then a couple arrived and parked next to me and the lady was wearing a Third Man Records T shirt and I explained what happened and asked if they had an extra ticket. They did not, but they suggested that I go to the box office and ask for my ticket to be reissued. I never thought of that! We walking up to the Anthem, I go to the box office, they looked my up by my ID and reissued my ticket. Night saved and show enjoyed!!!! My highlight was Catch He’ll Blues!!! I am so grateful I didn’t sell my ticket and went. Jack White takes me there and back along with the other fabulous musicians!!! Thanks again all!!!