Jack White 2018 Tour

Worldwide - Since 2012
Post Reply
User avatar
dmdv1
Little Ghost
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by dmdv1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Jamie wrote:My prediction is that after the shows go on sale, he adds more London dates. It seems odd that there's a Friday -Sunday gap between finishing London and going to Amsterdam, plus he's playing a venue a quarter of the size of the last London venue he played.
Vescovo 2. The return
Never trust a hippy

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7334
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Stl_ben » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm

You can add Madrid Spain on July 13 - Mad Cool Festival
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
Posts: 2767
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Bikedo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:12 pm

dmdv1 wrote:
Jamie wrote:My prediction is that after the shows go on sale, he adds more London dates. It seems odd that there's a Friday -Sunday gap between finishing London and going to Amsterdam, plus he's playing a venue a quarter of the size of the last London venue he played.
Vescovo 2. The return
He probably wants to spend his day off in good old Amsterdam.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.

User avatar
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 8780
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by rsimms3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 pm

A friend of mine just pointed out that the Grand Rapids show is on Record Store Day.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9767
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by arewhyehen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:14 am

rsimms3 wrote:A friend of mine just pointed out that the Grand Rapids show is on Record Store Day.
Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed....few hours from Detroit. Decisions..

User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
Posts: 2767
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Bikedo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:06 pm

$61 for a ticket though, really?
Might pass
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.

chaptertwentyone
Little People
Posts: 3438
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by chaptertwentyone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm

You get yourself a fifteen dollar CD though.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7334
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Stl_ben » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Bikedo wrote:$61 for a ticket though, really?
Might pass
$53.00 - $79.50 Plus fees here. Can't imagine paying close to $100 to see him at an arena.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

User avatar
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 8780
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by rsimms3 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:45 pm

$69.50 To $109.50 PLUS FEES for Grand Rapids.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom

User avatar
higherlimits
Little People
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by higherlimits » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:31 pm

I really don't understand all the complaining, tickets to big shows here are like $200-$300 each. I'd pay $100 to see Jack White every day of the week. Would save me from trying to find something else to do with my evenings as well :D

vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Location: LA

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by vandelpinkfloyd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Where are you guys seeing ticket prices? I didn't see them on the vault or axs/ticketmaster

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7334
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Stl_ben » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 pm

higherlimits wrote:I really don't understand all the complaining, tickets to big shows here are like $200-$300 each. I'd pay $100 to see Jack White every day of the week. Would save me from trying to find something else to do with my evenings as well :D
For comparison I paid less to see Paul McCartney last time he was in town than Jack will cost. Most big shows around here that I got to are in the $30 range.
vandelpinkfloyd wrote:Where are you guys seeing ticket prices? I didn't see them on the vault or axs/ticketmaster
On ticketmaster.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

User avatar
shaneoftheroad
Little People
Posts: 4887
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Owensboro, KY

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by shaneoftheroad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:19 am

$53 to $79.50 in St. Louis, where I'll likely see him. That's not bad. I'll easily pay that.

User avatar
Datch
Little Acorn
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Datch » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 am

Stl_ben wrote:
higherlimits wrote:I really don't understand all the complaining, tickets to big shows here are like $200-$300 each. I'd pay $100 to see Jack White every day of the week. Would save me from trying to find something else to do with my evenings as well :D
For comparison I paid less to see Paul McCartney last time he was in town than Jack will cost. Most big shows around here that I got to are in the $30 range.
vandelpinkfloyd wrote:Where are you guys seeing ticket prices? I didn't see them on the vault or axs/ticketmaster
On ticketmaster.
In what glitch in the matrix do you live that you can see Paul McCartney for less then 60 dollars?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7334
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Stl_ben » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Datch wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
higherlimits wrote:I really don't understand all the complaining, tickets to big shows here are like $200-$300 each. I'd pay $100 to see Jack White every day of the week. Would save me from trying to find something else to do with my evenings as well :D
For comparison I paid less to see Paul McCartney last time he was in town than Jack will cost. Most big shows around here that I got to are in the $30 range.
vandelpinkfloyd wrote:Where are you guys seeing ticket prices? I didn't see them on the vault or axs/ticketmaster
On ticketmaster.
In what glitch in the matrix do you live that you can see Paul McCartney for less then 60 dollars?
Tickets started at $20 + fees. I think the tickets I bought were a little over $30.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

Post Reply