August 11: Veterans Memorial Coliseum - Portland, OR

August 12: Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC

August 13: WAMU Theatre - Seattle, WA

August 15: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - San Francisco, CA

August 19: Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA

August 21: Viejas Arena - San Diego, CA

August 22: Comerica Theatre - Phoenix, AZ

August 23: The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas, NV

We have set aside a significant percent of available seats devoted to this additional Vault pre-sale, but they are not infinite, and you will still need to act quickly tomorrow if you hope to be successful. As with anything, we cannot guarantee availability of inventory. Tickets are first-come, first-served, and when the Vault pre-sale inventory is depleted, it will be final.

Please feel free to contact us at vault@thirdmanrecords.com, but keep in mind that our customer service team is working as quickly as they can to address the high volume of requests they have received in regards to this issue, and many of the answers you seek can be found below in the FAQ section of this e-mail.

All our love and good luck!
Third Man Vault
Sarava
Little Bird

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by Sarava »

So... did everybody who signed up for the Ticketmaster verified fan thing qualify and get an email tonight? I got the email tonight that I qualified and will get 2 texts tomorrow morning. So after missing out on Grand Rapids and Milwaukee tickets on Monday, I guess I have 2 shots at it again tomorrow morning. I'm expecting to fail on both, but hopefully I'll be surprised. I really want to go to that Grand Rapids show.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Ya know. The more I think about it, the more I'm down for the Yondr pouch thing. The initial announcement caused me some anxiety and hesitancy. But now that I've had time to think about it and imagine what that experience might be like... I mean, yeah. Maybe I am a bit too connected to my phone. Maybe it has become a hinderance in certain regards.

I haven't experienced a screen-free concert in a long, long time. Some have NEVER had that experience. Now that I got all my anxiety and kicking and screaming out of the way, I'm ready to give this a shot.
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Ya know. The more I think about it, the more I'm down for the Yondr pouch thing. The initial announcement caused me some anxiety and hesitancy. But now that I've had time to think about it and imagine what that experience might be like... I mean, yeah. Maybe I am a bit too connected to my phone. Maybe it has become a hinderance in certain regards.

I haven't experienced a screen-free concert in a long, long time. Some have NEVER had that experience. Now that I got all my anxiety and kicking and screaming out of the way, I'm ready to give this a shot.
Right there with ya brother.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

arewhyehen wrote:
Datch wrote:Wait... seven nation army presale? Who or what is the seven nation army. Since when is that not only a song but also a club?
I was thinking the same thing. Anyone have info on this?
Found out who or what the seven nation army presale is, you have to sign up for the ticket alarm with your email and then you get an email about seven nation army presale. Ticket alarm is on the sale page at eventim.
Edit: well i'm not sure if that was the thing causing it, someone also did that too and never got an email, and then there is the thing that this sale might have happened today too, even though it never showed green on tickets. Also Eventim doesn't seem to be sure on what the Seven Nation Army pre-sale is or when it is...
I'll look tomorrow with the link I got if it magically does work, but I think friday it is with the general sale.

Also the London shows, Amsterdam show and Paris shows now have the pop-ups about yondr pouches too, so they are taking it overseas.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Denied for Grand Rapids again, must have had only a few tickets this second time around because I was quick.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Sarava
Little Bird

Post by Sarava »

Yeah I missed Grand Rapids as well. I did get Milwaukee tickets just now though. Would have preferred Grand Rapids...oh well, least I got something :)
Miss X
Little Bird

Post by Miss X »

I guess the Lewison, NY show is not on any presale. Sucks, cuz I got the verified code and waited all morning....Wonder why certain venues don't allow presale? Looks like I won't be going to this tour after all. Not driving 4 hrs to stand in the lawn.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

So I wonder how many copies of this album people are going to end up with because of this tour. 1 for each vault package they got to get in on the presale and then one for each ticket. If you're buying two tickets and going to 5 shows thats 11 copies minimum..
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

higherlimits wrote:So I wonder how many copies of this album people are going to end up with because of this tour. 1 for each vault package they got to get in on the presale and then one for each ticket. If you're buying two tickets and going to 5 shows thats 11 copies minimum..
Only if the copies are redeemed, which everyone should do. But yeah, it'll get nuts in regards to how well this album "sells".
Gift the CDs. I'm going to redeem one CD for the car and upgrade the other to the LP (or maybe both depending on how much extra it is.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Coma16 wrote:
higherlimits wrote:So I wonder how many copies of this album people are going to end up with because of this tour. 1 for each vault package they got to get in on the presale and then one for each ticket. If you're buying two tickets and going to 5 shows thats 11 copies minimum..
Only if the copies are redeemed, which everyone should do. But yeah, it'll get nuts in regards to how well this album "sells".
Gift the CDs. I'm going to redeem one CD for the car and upgrade the other to the LP (or maybe both depending on how much extra it is.
I think I saw somewhere that the LP upgrade was $18.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Send them to Europe :lol:
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

my tickets for London were at my home today via UPS !
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

lautrec wrote:my tickets for London were at my home today via UPS !
Man thats fast, still have to receive my Amsterdam and Paris tickets, and I hope to get London tickets.
alanl
Little Cream Soda

Post by alanl »

pre sale tickets ordered AMSTERDAM!!!!
Mr. Natural - The Whole Universe is Completely Insane!