Jack White 2018 Tour

Worldwide - Since 2012
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Re: Jack White 2018 Tour

Post by vandelpinkfloyd »

Snagged 4 for Santa Barbara. Pretty sure I'll be selling 2 though, if anybody needs lemme know.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

I missed tickets to the seattle show, if anybody has an extra let me know
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Chrisedge
Little Bird

Post by Chrisedge »

Keep checking! I bet they are releasing more seats for Vault Members.
RroseSelavy
Little Bird

Post by RroseSelavy »

Hello, all. I’m new here, so forgive me for not knowing the ropes.

I was only able to buy single tickets today and in the process of getting two general admission tickets (both group 2) I ended up with two tickets that I don’t need. One general admission (group 1) and one in section 112. These are for the St. Louis show. I’d rather put them in the hands of a vault member/swirler than put them on the secondary market.

Please contact me if you can use them (I’m not looking to profit, but can’t afford to donate) or if you have any suggestions as to what I can do with them that doesn’t involve Stubhub.

Thanks.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Datch wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Ok dammit. See you in St. Louis. GA ticket acquired.
Happy to see you found a solution that works out for you and you can enjoy a show!
Much appreciated. As with most change, it just took me a minute. haha And yeah, we have a plan for an emergency contingency. So the show goes on!
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Jamie wrote:My prediction is that after the shows go on sale, he adds more London dates. It seems odd that there's a Friday -Sunday gap between finishing London and going to Amsterdam, plus he's playing a venue a quarter of the size of the last London venue he played.
The o2 arena sold less the 2/3 of the tickets for JW unlike the sell out
with the Cancelled TWS gig.

Maybe there will be a third Apollo gig?
hunkswithguns
Little Bird

Post by hunkswithguns »

Snagged tickets to the DC show instead of doing Shaky Knees in ATL. The 7-8 hr drive will be well worth it!
Miss X
Little Bird

Post by Miss X »

Someone posted the leaked vault presale passcode on twitter I guess. This explains all of the confusion and fast sell outs this morning. You'd think there would be a way to confirm who is a vault member and who isn't, and deactivate the ones who aren't, imo. O well. Hope everyone ends up getting their presale, and I hope the verified presale runs a bit smoother on Wednesday. But who knows.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

hunkswithguns wrote:Snagged tickets to the DC show instead of doing Shaky Knees in ATL. The 7-8 hr drive will be well worth it!
It will. Anthem is much smaller than most of the venues on this tour, holding at most 6,000 pp.

I still don't see how another presale is going to be less of a shit show unless they somehow make the link exclusively accessible through The Vault. The link and the code for today's presale could be used by anyone and there are most certainly flippers/brokers/resellers who are vault members exclusively for these opportunities. I snagged a pair of GA for DC but know several people who missed out getting tickets in their own backyards. Good luck Wednesday everyone!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

For tomorrow's presale, Vault members will be emailed a unique, personal code.

https://twitter.com/TMRVault/status/955551183632064515
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

bh1644 wrote:Image
Note that the Vault announcement is more specific in that it says "We have negotiated a solution for a second Vault pre-sale for certain cities... ".
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
ACE33
Little Bird

Post by ACE33 »

Well that was stressful. I got early tix for the Rochester>Lewiston>Toronto run. Then later got LV, Portland, Vancouver and SF for the West coast run. Just need SB now. May end up having an extra one or two to trade/sell. Will check back after the general sale. And yes I'm flying from NorCal to NY to see JW. Can't wait I live for this shit. See y'all at the shows. Good luck getting your tix.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I don’t know. I just couldn’t do the “arena” shows in NY. Ommegang might as well be The Sound Of Music.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”