Final 5 Acoustic Shows

Worldwide - Since 2012
Datch
Little Acorn

Re: Final 5 Acoustic Shows

Post by Datch »

Coma16 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:Bummed I just found out about the stream. Oh well, I'll be waiting for the inevitable Vault release I suppose. :D

Sign up for a free month of TIDAL. It is, or will be, on demand to watch. And I hope someone has ripped it and it will be around for download.
If someone has this ripped can you please hook it up? I didn't sign up for for VP-24. It's annoying that you don't get a full 3 months of Vault access if you cancel within the 3 months. I never want it to auto-renew on me so I usually just cancel pretty much after the deadline is up.
As far as I know it will be later be placed in the vault too for on-demand watch like Tidal.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Datch wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:Bummed I just found out about the stream. Oh well, I'll be waiting for the inevitable Vault release I suppose. :D

Sign up for a free month of TIDAL. It is, or will be, on demand to watch. And I hope someone has ripped it and it will be around for download.
If someone has this ripped can you please hook it up? I didn't sign up for for VP-24. It's annoying that you don't get a full 3 months of Vault access if you cancel within the 3 months. I never want it to auto-renew on me so I usually just cancel pretty much after the deadline is up.
As far as I know it will be later be placed in the vault too for on-demand watch like Tidal.
Nice! Hopefully I like what VP-25 is going to be! I'm sure I will :)
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

bh1644 wrote:
i wonder how long before it's taken down
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

arewhyehen wrote:
bh1644 wrote:
i wonder how long before it's taken down
probably not long...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Must be a screencap because it stutters something horrible and the quality is not what was shown during the stream. Nice to tide folks over until it pops up all official like. Also, it must be from the rebroadcast because the live stream went about 15 minutes before they added the Tidal bug in the corner.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

it does have a stutter, but not much to see anyway... the audio sounds really good...
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

Gojikranz wrote:someone post when it is up on demand and I will try a free month out of Tidal.
I second this! If this is up on demand on TIDAL please post it! Would really like to rip it.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Guys, it's been up for days now...
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

chaptertwentyone wrote:Guys, it's been up for days now...
F'n kidding me!? Nice! Subscribing!
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ Hahaha, couldn't help but notice what percentage your battery life was at ;)

This show has also been up on the Vault for days-- http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/ ... nd-archive
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Kali Durga wrote:^^ Hahaha, couldn't help but notice what percentage your battery life was at ;)

This show has also been up on the Vault for days-- http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/ ... nd-archive
I found the video to be working better on Tidal (once I set the streaming quality to normal since with hifi streaming videos wont even load). In the vault I had pixelated blocks and a weird sound.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Weird. I've watched it in the Vault a couple of times and had no issues.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."