Billy Bob's Ft. Worth Tilt Campaign

Worldwide - Since 2012
cobytate
Little Cream Soda

Billy Bob's Ft. Worth Tilt Campaign

Post by cobytate »

this is interesting…i wonder what the likelihood of this actually happening is, even if the presale number is reached?

https://www.tilt.com/campaigns/bring-ja ... illy-bobs/
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Re: Billy Bob's Ft. Worth Tilt Campaign

Post by carlbelvin »

That would be amazing. Dont see it selling out though. Would love to see him 12 feet from where I live.
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

I would go, but it's the worst venue in DFW for seeing live music... Verizon Theater or House of Blues are much better venues for him.
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Post by carlbelvin »

Any venue that has 10 bars and a sit down bar B que restaurant in it is the only venue you even need to consider.
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

carlbelvin wrote:Any venue that has 10 bars and a sit down bar B que restaurant in it is the only venue you even need to consider.
they have the food and drink down, but what they don't have down is the live music presentation... those stupid sideways cafeteria tables are so jammed in there that you can't breathe when the house is full... I will only go there if I can't catch the artist at a different venue...
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Post by carlbelvin »

bh1644 wrote:
carlbelvin wrote:Any venue that has 10 bars and a sit down bar B que restaurant in it is the only venue you even need to consider.
they have the food and drink down, but what they don't have down is the live music presentation... those stupid sideways cafeteria tables are so jammed in there that you can't breathe when the house is full... I will only go there if I can't catch the artist at a different venue...
I agree, was being a little bit of a dick since it seems like they care fore about the booze then the bands. Still would probably jump on the chance to see him that close to home.
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

carlbelvin wrote:
bh1644 wrote:
I agree, was being a little bit of a dick since it seems like they care fore about the booze then the bands. Still would probably jump on the chance to see him that close to home.
lol, yes... all that being said, I put down for a couple of tickets just in case... wonder if it goes in order of signing up when it comes to getting tickets?

EDIT: I sent an email asking how seat selection would work if the campaign is successful, I will report back...
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

well their email response says it all:

Hello,
This show will be a pit only show. There will be no seating.
Thanks,
Ticket Office
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

38% funded already... Corby did a segment on it on The Ticket radio station today and it gave the campaign a healthy bump...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Jack already said he isn't adding anymore shows to this tour.....what's the point of this campaign?!?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

The point of the campaign is that Billy Bob's booking people couldn't do their job. Now they're trying to use a public campaign to shame him into playing there. It's low rent. That being said, if it happens I'll be there. Can't think of many better ways to spend a day than drinking in the Stockyards followed by a JW show.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Daru appears to be supporting, or at least following, this, judging from his retweets, etc.: "Two days in! Some serious biz right here."
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

and he shared the story on FB as well:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

Do you think Jack will actually perform if this gets the needed funding?
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Post by carlbelvin »

No