How many times you flew for Jack?!

Worldwide - Since 2012
mighty
Little Bird

How many times you flew for Jack?!

Post by mighty »

Hi guys! I visit white swirl occasionally from 2012 and just registered today.

I wonder how many of you flew for Jack and if you did, how many times? Or travel by car. :clap: :clap:

I'll begin first:

1st time: SF to NYC gov ball
(2nd, 3rd: SF)
4th: SF to Atl Music Midtown
5th, 6th: SF to Austin
love_islander
Little People

Re: How many times you flew for Jack?!

Post by love_islander »

now that I think about it.... every time!

2005 The White Stripes in Sydney
2010 The Dead Weather Australia/New Zealand tour

Looks like I'll have to do it again this year since it's already been 5 years again :D :geek:
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Paris train.
London plane.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

Austin to Nashville RSD 2014
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

0 times
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Chris1320
Little Bird

Post by Chris1320 »

Drove from Indianapolis to Columbus in 2012. This tour, went from Indy to Pittsburgh, then decided to go
To Detroit the next day. Indy to Cleveland in September. And today, drove from Indy to Columbus waiting for tomorrow's show.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I live in Canada and have driven 14+ hours to Nashville 7 or 8 times.. I have already booked a week in Nashville in April for RSD this year. Have also driven to Chattanooga and Detroit, Brooklyn, and Chicago a few times over the year...I enjoy the drives...
mighty
Little Bird

Post by mighty »

arewhyehen wrote:I live in Canada and have driven 14+ hours to Nashville 7 or 8 times.. I have already booked a week in Nashville in April for RSD this year. Have also driven to Chattanooga and Detroit, Brooklyn, and Chicago a few times over the year...I enjoy the drives...
OMG you are a hero! I thought flew from SF to NYC is long enough but compare to yours..
I should have your spirit!
mighty
Little Bird

Post by mighty »

Guys you are all so awesome and I salute all of you!
I'm amazed so many people make long trips for him!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

mighty wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:I live in Canada and have driven 14+ hours to Nashville 7 or 8 times.. I have already booked a week in Nashville in April for RSD this year. Have also driven to Chattanooga and Detroit, Brooklyn, and Chicago a few times over the year...I enjoy the drives...
OMG you are a hero! I thought flew from SF to NYC is long enough but compare to yours..
I should have your spirit!
it's not spirit...it's stupidity..haha

it's just a lot of fun and in life all you have is memories and experiences...so do all you can
carlena777
Little Bird

Post by carlena777 »

I live in Canada too just out of curiosity where in Canada do you live? Not to sound stalkerish or creepy lol
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

carlena777 wrote:

I live in Canada too just out of curiosity where in Canada do you live? Not to sound stalkerish or creepy lol
Near Toronto...ish
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

From DC to Memphis, Nashville (multiple times), Michigan, Atlanta, New York (multiple times), Boston, Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma, Chattanooga, Pittsburgh, Detroit, North Carolina, Cleveland, San Francisco, Seattle, Austin and, today, Columbus, OH. Think I may be missing one or two places, but can't remember at the moment.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

Kali Durga wrote:From DC to Memphis, Nashville (multiple times), Michigan, Atlanta, New York (multiple times), Boston, Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma, Chattanooga, Pittsburgh, Detroit, North Carolina, Cleveland, San Francisco, Seattle, Austin and, today, Columbus, OH. Think I may be missing one or two places, but can't remember at the moment.
Holy shit. I think we may have a winner.
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo