2015 South American Tour

Worldwide - Since 2012
juanmahenao
Little Bird

Re: 2015 South American Tour

Post by juanmahenao »

It was awesome guys!!! the band was synchronized as I've never heard them on the live recordings. Short show, like an hour and a half, but intense from beginning to end. The crowd was fun, they seemed happy to be there, weather was perfect... over all, a great night. No official merch table though...

EDIT: I'm not saying that the live recordings are crap... just that seeing them live was an incredible experience.
Last edited by juanmahenao on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
d2qa
Little Bird

Post by d2qa »

luccamezz wrote:Question: do lollapalooza usually displays a merch table for the day's bands? Jack will play a solo concert in Porto Alegre and I wonder if it'll have its own poster like every other North American/European gig
I was in Jack White concert at FEstival Corona Capital 2014, in Mexico City. There was no poster gig. But had posters in the solo show of Puebla (the last of Ikey).
I think should have poster in gigs outside festivals, as in Chile and Porto Alegre.
I'll be at the Porto Alegre show.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Hour and a half is not short but normal.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

juanmahenao wrote:It was awesome guys!!! the band was synchronized as I've never heard them on the live recordings. Short show, like an hour and a half, but intense from beginning to end. The crowd was fun, they seemed happy to be there, weather was perfect... over all, a great night. No official merch table though...

EDIT: I'm not saying that the live recordings are crap... just that seeing them live was an incredible experience.
Can't no record reproduce what you experience live :-)
After you see them live it's like a drug .... You just want more !!!
Sounds like a good time. Thanks for sharing.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

d2qa wrote:
luccamezz wrote:Question: do lollapalooza usually displays a merch table for the day's bands? Jack will play a solo concert in Porto Alegre and I wonder if it'll have its own poster like every other North American/European gig
I was in Jack White concert at FEstival Corona Capital 2014, in Mexico City. There was no poster gig. But had posters in the solo show of Puebla (the last of Ikey).
I think should have poster in gigs outside festivals, as in Chile and Porto Alegre.
I'll be at the Porto Alegre show.
Oh, that's good to know! Let me know if there's posters at Porto Alegre. I'll try to pick one up from someone if it's not sold at Lollapalooza.
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Jimmy the Exploder
Little Bird

Post by Jimmy the Exploder »

I have seen many shows of Jack of the Lazaretto Tour on streaming but the show from last night here in lollapalooza chile was one of the most amazing show that i have ever seen- i was on the first row just in front of Jack!. He talk and joked so much with the audience he was so nice! The sound was amazing too. - this was the first time that he plays "You Know That I Know" in a festival and i was the only guy on the audience that sing the song, he also apologize because he didn't come to Chile for 10 years with the White Stripes. This is so far the best show that i ever seen!
Setlist:

-Icky Thump
-High Ball Steapper
-Lazaretto
-Three Women
-Hotel Yorba
-Temporary Ground
-Weep Themselves To Sleep
-Cannon/Goin' Back To Memphis/I Asked For Water (And She Gave Me Gasoline)/Cannon
- Love Interruption
-You Know That I Know
-We're Going To Be Friends
-Missing Pieces
-Steady, As She Goes (Aborted)

Encore:
-Steady, As She Goes
-Just One Drink
-My Doorbell
-Sixteen Saltines
-Would You Fight For My Love?
-That Black Bat Licorice
-Seven Nation Army
d2qa
Little Bird

Post by d2qa »

11023238_916633755038065_1849058335_n.jpg
"The Dead Weather Reunion in Santiago, Chile. Alison blinked. #thirdmanrecords #thedeadweather #jacklawrence #deanfertita #jackwhite #alisonmosshart"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

d2qa wrote:
"The Dead Weather Reunion in Santiago, Chile. Alison blinked. #thirdmanrecords #thedeadweather #jacklawrence #deanfertita #jackwhite #alisonmosshart"
They have been posting these random DW photos for months now...We can only hope we hear news on the album/tour soon.
Jimmy the Exploder
Little Bird

Post by Jimmy the Exploder »

d2qa wrote:
Some people here says that it's just Skrillex dressed like Jack Lawrence...
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Jimmy the Exploder wrote:
d2qa wrote:
Some people here says that it's just Skrillex dressed like Jack Lawrence...
Would be awesome anyways to me :lol:
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Juanjo
Little Cream Soda

Post by Juanjo »

Yes oh yes!

This machine steals souls.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I saw that. It's amazing, I would loved to see this show.
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Jack is playing right after Plant on LollapaloozaBR, so I hope it happens again this week!
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

It was a died-and-gone-to-Heaven moment for me just watching it on the live stream, I can't even imagine what it would be like in person.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

I hope Jack and Billy discussed a Smashing Pumpkins date in the Blue Room! I'll be the first to buy that ticket!!!!!

Source or picture:
https://twitter.com/TheKillers_Esp/stat ... 2852834304
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.