Vault Presale question

Worldwide - Since 2012
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Vault Presale question

Post by MichaelRox »

I'm looking to get tickets tomorrow for the Austin shows. What are the limitations of the presale? Can I buy tickets for 2 shows? 2 tickets for 2 shows?
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Vault Presale question

Post by anonymousbrunette »

MichaelRox wrote:I'm looking to get tickets tomorrow for the Austin shows. What are the limitations of the presale? Can I buy tickets for 2 shows? 2 tickets for 2 shows?
You should be able to. Largely depends on how fast your trigger finger is. Good luck!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

Is there a way to add both shows to one transaction or does each need to check out?
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

MichaelRox wrote:Is there a way to add both shows to one transaction or does each need to check out?
Both should be fine on the same transaction. The only time I've had issues was when they were in different countries and different currencies. Then you need to do two separate transactions.