January 28, 2015: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

Worldwide - Since 2012
jesxsmith
Little Bird

Re: January 28, 2015: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

Post by jesxsmith »

Blue backing will look sweet. I'm assuming the pick will get its own display lol
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

jesxsmith wrote:Blue backing will look sweet. I'm assuming the pick will get its own display lol
I've ordered a small display case for the pick I can carry around like a coin.
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

Saw this on tumblr from a girl who just saw Afghan Whigs (whom Patrick Keeler is touring with) in Warsaw.

On the Raconteur "reunion" :
"Patrick told me that he found out about it the next day from the internet and was like ‘ymm you could at least call me’ "

Thoughts?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

My first thought is that no matter what anyone on Tumblr or anywhere else on the internet was told, we don't have any idea what really goes on between Jack and any of his bandmates.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Kali Durga wrote:My first thought is that no matter what anyone on Tumblr or anywhere else on the internet was told, we don't have any idea what really goes on between Jack and any of his bandmates.
^WORD
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.