Do you think Jack enjoyed himself at Governor's Ball?

Worldwide - Since 2012
thirdmanfan3
Little Bird

Do you think Jack enjoyed himself at Governor's Ball?

Post by thirdmanfan3 »

We all know Jack's previous history with New York...cough...the Radio City incident. But Jack came back to Governor's Ball and it seemed like he had more of a spring in his step. I was there waiting front row the entire day! He delivered a kick ass performance. We also know that he despises playing festivals. But Jack said that night "I don't normally enjoy playing festivals, but this one is different, it's been fun" or something along those lines. Now I am not sure if Jack was being sarcastic or if he whole heartedly meant it. I know we shouldn't nitpick at Jack's psyche. But I was just wondering.
Birds of a feather may lay together, but the uglier one is always under the gun.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Re: Do you think Jack enjoyed himself at Governor's Ball?

Post by Aquamarine »

On the one hand he says he never has fun onstage, on the other hand he's already had more positive NY experiences as a solo artist, like *cough* Roseland 2. Sooo . . who knows, really.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

From what I hear and see Jack is pretty much in control of everything he does and has done since day one.
I know festivals pay good money but seriously doubt he's doing it just for the $$.
To me it looks like music is his life and he lives to play live, be it a small venue, arena or festival.
Just my 2 cents.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

maybe he enjoyed himself, maybe he didn't. The big question is..did you enjoy yourself? haha you're paying him to show you a good time, right?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

arewhyehen wrote:maybe he enjoyed himself, maybe he didn't. The big question is..did you enjoy yourself? haha you're paying him to show you a good time, right?
THIS.
/thread
/lock
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net