Vescovo & Co

Worldwide - Since 2012
DanTheMan333
Little Bird

Re: Vescovo & Co

Post by DanTheMan333 »

http://m.dodgeglobe.com/article/2014070 ... /-1/sports
Check out this stupid article. I love it when people write a dumb opinion piece based on their initial reaction to 1 Rolling Stone article without bothering to dig a little deeper to find out what really went on.
I'm lonely, but I ain't that lonely yet
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

DanTheMan333 wrote:http://m.dodgeglobe.com/article/2014070 ... /-1/sports
Check out this stupid article. I love it when people write a dumb opinion piece based on their initial reaction to 1 Rolling Stone article without bothering to dig a little deeper to find out what really went on.
This is why they'll never do this in America
Never trust a hippy
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

rietveld wrote:
chaptertwentyone wrote:Via Instagram.
Thanks, I could have posted this on here myself, it being my photo!
Precisely, but you didn't. ;)
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

dmdv1 wrote:
Having read this article, I have now changed my opinion of the whole thing. Shame on you Mr. White. I wish I hadn't gone.
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

destijl wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:
Having read this article, I have now changed my opinion of the whole thing. Shame on you Mr. White. I wish I hadn't gone.
To be fair, this is from the paper in Dodge City, KS. It is literally a cow town. The main business is a giant meat processing plant and cows outnumber humans by at least 10-1. I was shocked to see they even have Internet access to the outside world.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

OMG, people are sometimes stupid. Another overreact. The person who wrote that, has evacuated his frustration. He feels good, he's lighter, just like when he poops. We will forget it tomorrow.
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Mick III wrote:
OMG, people are sometimes stupid. Another overreact. The person who wrote that, has evacuated his frustration. He feels good, he's lighter, just like when he poops. We will forget it tomorrow.
I think Mick has won the internet today lolz
Never trust a hippy
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

dmdv1 wrote:
Mick III wrote:
The article already had me howling in laughter, but Mick definitely made me bust a gut. Bravo.

My new favorite word is "shitnanigan".
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
MWooten34
Little Cream Soda

Post by MWooten34 »

Show of hands: Is anyone who went suffering from undue psychological trauma...? Yep, didn't think so. The folks who missed it are more likely to be suffering from anxiety than those who got their brains melted.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

MWooten34 wrote:Show of hands: Is anyone who went suffering from undue psychological trauma...? Yep, didn't think so. The folks who missed it are more likely to be suffering from anxiety than those who got their brains melted.
Well

Jack wants to experiment on his fans and own their internal organs

All for a just a tote bag and signed prescription

If he sends me some test pressings and other cool
goodies I might just get over it
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Alabama Woody wrote:
destijl wrote:It was in the officethat I was told to wait in. I had no tasks whilst left there. There were medical notes, an open diary and this underneath. It was obviously there to be read as it has certain things circled. It also has the date on it, so maybe it should be moved to the gig poster thread.

Someone needs to explain to me, how to post pictures on here.
You can open a free account with photo bucket and upload your pictures to them then copy and paste the link and add that link to your thread here.
If you have the tapatalk app for your phone you can start a post and choose the phone icon and take a picture and add it immediately without having to fool with photo bucket.

Thats how I do it.
You can straight up upload an attachment to the site normally. Just click "upload attachment" below the reply box. Can't do it from your phone though, need tapatalk for that.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

higherlimits wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
destijl wrote:It was in the officethat I was told to wait in. I had no tasks whilst left there. There were medical notes, an open diary and this underneath. It was obviously there to be read as it has certain things circled. It also has the date on it, so maybe it should be moved to the gig poster thread.

Someone needs to explain to me, how to post pictures on here.
You can open a free account with photo bucket and upload your pictures to them then copy and paste the link and add that link to your thread here.
If you have the tapatalk app for your phone you can start a post and choose the phone icon and take a picture and add it immediately without having to fool with photo bucket.

Thats how I do it.
You can straight up upload an attachment to the site normally. Just click "upload attachment" below the reply box. Can't do it from your phone though, need tapatalk for that.

Good to know !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Kali Durga wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:
Mick III wrote:
The article already had me howling in laughter, but Mick definitely made me bust a gut. Bravo.

My new favorite word is "shitnanigan".
Thank you ! :D
Juanjo
Little Cream Soda

Post by Juanjo »

She's asking in Twitter for the form that we needed to sign before proceed to Vescovo & Co. :eh:

I have edited my post where I attached a pic of it to remove it, don't wanna it to be used for that kind of bullshit.

https://twitter.com/PopCultureKari/stat ... 0245914624
This machine steals souls.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

What the hell?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."