Set Lists from 2014 Tour.

Worldwide - Since 2012
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Set Lists from 2014 Tour.

Post by IamFrank007 »

This is where you can give the set lists from ALL JW 2014 shows....
That is if any one can remember, after having there faces melted..
I would like to see what is being played ...
Please add as these shows happen...
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Re: Set Lists from 2014 Tour.

Post by cigarman44 »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I would not be at all sad if I did not hear Dead Leaves, Hotel Yorba, or Seven Nation Army at any of the shows I'm going to on this tour. Setlists would be a lot fresher and more exciting without those tunes.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

I really want them to play Death Letter!

Also, doesn't look like they've played Would You Fight For My Love? yet. Best song on the new album (imo).
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Coma16 wrote:I really want them to play Death Letter!

Also, doesn't look like they've played Would You Fight For My Love? yet. Best song on the new album (imo).

He did at the RSD show. ;)

Probably my favorite song as well.
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

curseofhalos wrote:

that was incredible. i remember it was the song everyone was talking about after the show. the live version is better than the album version too.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

dreamover wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:

that was incredible. i remember it was the song everyone was talking about after the show. the live version is better than the album version too.

Yeah it was super powerful live. Hopefully we'll hear it in the next Vault package. :lol:
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

dreamover wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:

Are there any recordings of it on YouTube?
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Coma16 wrote:
dreamover wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:

Are there any recordings of it on YouTube?
Oh god no. It was in the Blue Room, so the only person who has a recording is Jack...and it was recorded so we will see it one day.
FredYidas
Little Bird

Post by FredYidas »

I'm surprised that so far there haven't been more songs from Lazaretto played. I hope we see more at the upcoming shows.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Kinda hard to do Would You Fight For My Love live without a backup singer who can handle it.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
frankb_2
Little Bird

Post by frankb_2 »

Do we know why he's not doing anything with "That Black Bat Licorice"? I understand that the drums are in a reggae tuning, so maybe that's keeping him form playing it live? But no music video or anything? It seems odd for such a great song.
"But if it's really good, you're gonna need a bigger room".
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Black Bat has been done at one or two shows this tour. But have you tried singing that song? Some of those verses require a lotta breath. Gotta be tough to belt out live when he's all amped up. But I agree with you, the possibilities for a video for that song are pretty wild to consider.
suttree
Little Cream Soda

Post by suttree »

Wait..he played Death Letter on RSD? I have absolutely no recollection of that. I was there, really, I was :D
<JackWhite> suttree: who doesn't love lillie mae?
konchok3
Little Bird

Post by konchok3 »

Also, doesn't look like they've played Would You Fight For My Love? yet. Best song on the new album (imo).[/quote]

He did at Hammersmith Apollo show in London on July 3. It was mind-blowing. I remember the crowd did the backup-singer part. :)