2014 Tour Merch

Worldwide - Since 2012
achouza
Little Ghost

Re: 2014 Tour Merch

Post by achouza »

HadItUpTohere wrote:I know it's off topic, but I figure this thread is the best one to get my answer in as most people follow it. I won early entry to the show on thursday! :D Just curious, does everyone want it just for the early access to merch and then (in General Admission situations) the chance at a very front spot? Or is there any chance of seeing him? :P
That i know of theres no chance to see him. I had early entry tonight and other times in the past. It more about front row. Merch stand is not super limited this tour so all early entry folks skipped merch.
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
HadItUpTohere
Little Cream Soda

Post by HadItUpTohere »

achouza wrote:
HadItUpTohere wrote:I know it's off topic, but I figure this thread is the best one to get my answer in as most people follow it. I won early entry to the show on thursday! :D Just curious, does everyone want it just for the early access to merch and then (in General Admission situations) the chance at a very front spot? Or is there any chance of seeing him? :P
That i know of theres no chance to see him. I had early entry tonight and other times in the past. It more about front row. Merch stand is not super limited this tour so all early entry folks skipped merch.
Thanks for the reply! I was just thinking that even if thete ever normally was there probably wouldnt be with his ankle how it is. Good to know at least. Odd. The doors open for this show 1.5 hours before the show starts and early entry is another 20 mins.
superfuzz30
Little Bird

Post by superfuzz30 »

Anyone in Baltimore see any new merch for this leg?
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410753357.158472.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

My toolbox could use some lyrics on it..
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I think I remember seeing someone post dimensions of the tour notebook, but I can't seem to find the post.

Anyone got dimensions of the thing? I ordered one from someone on here (Thank you) but it's not here yet. I am giving it to my girlfriend who is starting to do more concert reviews on her blog, and I am designing a logo of hers that I can print and put inside or on the cover. Just need some sizes so I know how big to print.

Thank you thank you...
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I'll take some measurements of mine tomorrow when I get back to work. I believe it's 3.5"x2.5"
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

littleacorn wrote:I'll take some measurements of mine tomorrow when I get back to work. I believe it's 3.5"x2.5"
Thank you. I think your 2.5" measurement is a bit off....but I do think it is about 3.5" wide. Judging by the photo on page one of this thread, its just a little wider than the Bic lighter beside it. A Bic lighter is about 3.25" wide, meaning this is about 3.5" or slightly larger in width. Height I have no idea..haha
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

littleacorn wrote:I'll take some measurements of mine tomorrow when I get back to work. I believe it's 3.5"x2.5"
Just had someone confirm...it is 3.5" x 5.5"

Thank you!!