2014 Tour Merch

Worldwide - Since 2012
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: 2014 Tour Merch

Post by arewhyehen »

melikecheese wrote:Not letting people bring in tubes cause they are selling their own? That's kinda mean, but not surprising at all, as years go by it's more about sell sell sell then anything else with Jack and the entire 3rd man label.
Weird. I was a bit worried about this last tour, but I was always fine. I am still going to try to bring my own.

I wonder if that was a specific rule for that venue. It's all up to security really. That is who I had to ask at the venues.
nestacat
Little Bird

Post by nestacat »

arewhyehen wrote:
melikecheese wrote:Not letting people bring in tubes cause they are selling their own? That's kinda mean, but not surprising at all, as years go by it's more about sell sell sell then anything else with Jack and the entire 3rd man label.
Weird. I was a bit worried about this last tour, but I was always fine. I am still going to try to bring my own.

I wonder if that was a specific rule for that venue. It's all up to security really. That is who I had to ask at the venues.
I dunno? I brought a tube into Tulsa but never made it to the merch table (long story). I brought one into Charlotte and the security guy just wanted to look inside the tube when I went inside. The merch guy said "smart girl" when I said I had my own tube.
nosce te ipsum
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

nestacat wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

I dunno? I brought a tube into Tulsa but never made it to the merch table (long story). I brought one into Charlotte and the security guy just wanted to look inside the tube when I went inside. The merch guy said "smart girl" when I said I had my own tube.
Same here. All I had to do was show inside the tube when I brought it in. Security had no issues with it.
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

arewhyehen wrote:
nestacat wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

Same here. All I had to do was show inside the tube when I brought it in. Security had no issues with it.
How big are the posters usually? What size tube should I bring?
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

josephodonnell wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
nestacat wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

18"x24" is a fairly standard size for the posters. I don't think they get much bigger than that.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

arewhyehen wrote:
josephodonnell wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
nestacat wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

18"x24" is a fairly standard size for the posters. I don't think they get much bigger than that.
You never know with Rob though on the last tour he did some that were like 24X36 so if you get a 26" or 28" tube you should be good, and I saw a couple people in Tulsa bring them in so it probably mattered which security guy you had at the door.
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

It may be common knowledge but I came across this by accident,
the people that made the little notebooks are the same that did the Triple Decker Poster, the laser cuts for Karen Elson Lace and the Great Gatsby, and also several components for the Paramount Box Set...

http://www.isleofprinting.com/new-index/
yolomanolo
Little Cream Soda

Post by yolomanolo »

Any new tour merch for the Europe tour?
suttree
Little Cream Soda

Post by suttree »

+1. Are they still selling the notebooks? Has anyone actually written in theirs?
<JackWhite> suttree: who doesn't love lillie mae?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

suttree wrote:+1. Are they still selling the notebooks? Has anyone actually written in theirs?
Are you KIDDING me? Then it wouldn't be mint condition anymore.
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Post by carlbelvin »

suttree wrote:+1. Are they still selling the notebooks? Has anyone actually written in theirs?
Is that really even an option? Do you play Frisbee with tris?
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

UK/EU tour merch con sited of three t shirts, slip mat, III badge, set of three badges, 45 adapter, stickers and III magnet.
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
Vertreo
Little Bird

Post by Vertreo »

Does anyone know when they ran out of the slipmats? I was maybe 10th in line at the Chicago Theatre show and the merch lady told me they didn't have any at all for that show....... :(
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Vertreo wrote:Does anyone know when they ran out of the slipmats? I was maybe 10th in line at the Chicago Theatre show and the merch lady told me they didn't have any at all for that show....... :(
Fuck are you kidding me? That's the main thing I want to pick up on the show I attend on Thursday... If they have do you want me to pick up one for you ?