2014 Tour Merch

Worldwide - Since 2012
timmer
Little Bird

Re: 2014 Tour Merch

Post by timmer »

runofthemill wrote:
timmer wrote:Does anyone know what Lazaretto vinyl that was selling? Same as the Ultra? Different cover though.
What is this you are talking about?

Because:
The LP for Third Man Records' Vault package #20 will be the ONLY limited version of Lazaretto to be released.
There was (what I assumed a vinyl LP) for sale - $40? Looked to be the same size anyways.
It was a picture of Jack on the front.
I forgot to ask the merch booth staff about it in the midst of everything.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

timmer wrote:
runofthemill wrote:
timmer wrote:Does anyone know what Lazaretto vinyl that was selling? Same as the Ultra? Different cover though.

Because:
The LP for Third Man Records' Vault package #20 will be the ONLY limited version of Lazaretto to be released.
There was (what I assumed a vinyl LP) for sale - $40? Looked to be the same size anyways.
Blunderbuss?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

PugFaceRex wrote:
timmer wrote:
runofthemill wrote:

Because:
Blunderbuss?
Was it the same cover of Lazaretto but in color instead of B&W?
timmer
Little Bird

Post by timmer »

PugFaceRex wrote:
timmer wrote:
runofthemill wrote:

Because:
Blunderbuss?
Possibly. Looked different from Blunderbuss. They were Blunderbuss tour singles for sale.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Solid info.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

The Blunderbus 'Tour Singles' were the regular singles with a sign that said 'Tour Singles $6'...
They had the stock boxes with the tour single images on the sides like they have in the TMR warehouse at the Masonic in Detroit, but they didn't have any tour singles out.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I picked up the backpack. Much nicer size and construction than I thought it would be. Though it could use a couple more pockets.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I like the little back pack. I wish it had buckles or snaps to close it but the way it weaves through there ... It's definitely not opening by accident. It's a unique size. Decent man purse :-)
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Alabama Woody wrote:I like the little back pack. I wish it had buckles or snaps to close it but the way it weaves through there ... It's definitely not opening by accident. It's a unique size. Decent man purse :-)
I got some funny looks yesterday wearing mine on the motorcycle with my tye dye shirt :D It holds a bunch of Lps for its size.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I bet it's great for a motorcycle !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
konchok3
Little Bird

Post by konchok3 »

littleacorn wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:I like the little back pack. I wish it had buckles or snaps to close it but the way it weaves through there ... It's definitely not opening by accident. It's a unique size. Decent man purse :-)
I got some funny looks yesterday wearing mine on the motorcycle with my tye dye shirt :D It holds a bunch of Lps for its size.
Please show this backpack? please?
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

konchok3 wrote:
littleacorn wrote:
Please show this backpack? please?
maxman142001 wrote:Image
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

maxman142001 wrote:Image
Man, that slipmat looks so cool! BTW, any news on that LP-Screenprint-Mysterious-$40-piece?
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

I hope some Lazaretto Merch gets on the website. Been surprised the only merch for this album on the website has been just shirts.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

Didn't know if it was said already, but they were selling the Detroit baseball shirts in KC.