May 30th, Lubbock TX

Worldwide - Since 2012
tigerj67
Little Cream Soda

Re: May 30th, Lubbock TX

Post by tigerj67 »

Did they happen to have any of the notebooks at the show, wonder if they were 100 per show or 100 all together?
Adelina
Little Bird

Post by Adelina »

tigerj67 wrote:Did they happen to have any of the notebooks at the show, wonder if they were 100 per show or 100 all together?
At Cain's, the guy told me it was limited to 100 total. Said something about the printing process. There were still some available in Lubbock. They had about 30ish out when I stopped by before the show started, but I have no idea if there were others packed away or if they sold out before the end of the night. But I did overhear that the posters did not sell out last night, which was very surprising to me. I feel like I very nearly assaulted multiple people in my frantic attempt to get one.
John Tom
Little Cream Soda

Post by John Tom »

Adelina wrote:But I did overhear that the posters did not sell out last night, which was very surprising to me. I feel like I very nearly assaulted multiple people in my frantic attempt to get one.
NO FRIGGIN' WAY! That is one helluva poster and I hope to pick one up through TMR if that is the case...
At least I'm not racin' towards a red light…
--Det. Rust Cohle

Thank you, Tulsa. I can't even lie to you. I love your town so much. Tulsa is more America than America is America. God bless you. I love you. Thank you so much.
--Jack White
notagiant
Little Bird

Post by notagiant »

Haven't checked the forum in awhile...but yeah, got front row centerish, hung out with Lillie Mae and Daru, there was a backpack for sale, tried to get ahold of a notebook but i am in genuine need of a notebook and they're so damn small... I wish i could remember exactly what Jack said when he started preaching to the audience... I just remember it being badass and crying like a lil bitch.
I've got too much nothing in my head.