Jack White release week Los Angeles (3 dates)

Worldwide - Since 2012
Melon
Little Ghost

Jack White release week Los Angeles (3 dates)

Post by Melon »

June 10 The Fonda
June 11 The Mayan
June 12 The Fox Theater

these are all small venues!
houses are full of things that gather dust
switch5150
Little Bird

Re: Jack White release week Los Angeles (3 dates)

Post by switch5150 »

I'll be at the Fonda. I should be able to help people with any merch if the need arises.
I apologize for nothing!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

switch5150 wrote:I'll be at the Fonda. I should be able to help people with any merch if the need arises.
Thanks! Ill take 5 of everything at less than cost please.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
switch5150
Little Bird

Post by switch5150 »

Stl_ben wrote:
switch5150 wrote:I'll be at the Fonda. I should be able to help people with any merch if the need arises.
Thanks! Ill take 5 of everything at less than cost please.
DONE!
I apologize for nothing!
Grandpadan
Little Bird

Post by Grandpadan »

Scored Fonda Ticket as well. :-)
ISO: money to buy more records.
campp009
Little Cream Soda

Post by campp009 »

Managed tickets for all three nights!
lovealwaysalison
Little Bird

Post by lovealwaysalison »

I'll be at the Fonda as well. I scored two tickets and right as I was buying them, my husband found out he couldn't go. So I am bringing my cousin who lives down there instead. Now I've just got to find plane tickets since I don't really want to drive 6hrs by myself.

Question about the concert tickets though...they are will call only. And I used a coworkers card to buy them because OF COURSE TODAY, OF ALL DAYS, I forgot my credit card (I gave him cash, it isn't like he just up and bought them for me)...and now I'm worried I won't be able to pick them up. Or will my ticket confirmation and photo ID work just as well? Does anyone know? I've never bought tickets through Crowd Surge before. I just now that Ticket Master has a "gift option"...so I am hoping this does too? :?

http://lovealwaysalison.tumblr.com
Instagram & Good Reads: lovealwaysalison

"Buying records cheers me up...Whenever i feel low, I buy some records."
~Schroeder, Peanuts
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

lovealwaysalison wrote:I'll be at the Fonda as well. I scored two tickets and right as I was buying them, my husband found out he couldn't go. So I am bringing my cousin who lives down there instead. Now I've just got to find plane tickets since I don't really want to drive 6hrs by myself.

Question about the concert tickets though...they are will call only. And I used a coworkers card to buy them because OF COURSE TODAY, OF ALL DAYS, I forgot my credit card (I gave him cash, it isn't like he just up and bought them for me)...and now I'm worried I won't be able to pick them up. Or will my ticket confirmation and photo ID work just as well? Does anyone know? I've never bought tickets through Crowd Surge before. I just now that Ticket Master has a "gift option"...so I am hoping this does too? :?
will call only. You should be able to straighten things out with crowdsurge/the vault before the show though!

It might not be a problem but definitely a good idea to email both the vault & crowdsurge to see what you should do.
lovealwaysalison
Little Bird

Melon wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:I'll be at the Fonda as well. I scored two tickets and right as I was buying them, my husband found out he couldn't go. So I am bringing my cousin who lives down there instead. Now I've just got to find plane tickets since I don't really want to drive 6hrs by myself.

will call only. You should be able to straighten things out with crowdsurge/the vault before the show though!

It might not be a problem but definitely a good idea to email both the vault & crowdsurge to see what you should do.

Oh boy...I messaged CrowdSurge and they really tried to be super helpful but I guess they misunderstood my question because now they have changed the name on my ticket confirmation to that of the person who's credit card I used, but with my mailing address. So now I have to get them to change it BACK to my name. I hope they do it as quickly as they just did...I guess I should have just left it alone. I just needed to know if the credit card needed to be there. My name was already on the ticket confirmation. Oh boy. Since I am traveling so far, I just didn't want any hiccups once I got down there. :crazy:

~Schroeder, Peanuts
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

lovealwaysalison wrote:
Melon wrote:

Oh boy...I messaged CrowdSurge and they really tried to be super helpful but I guess they misunderstood my question because now they have changed the name on my ticket confirmation to that of the person who's credit card I used, but with my mailing address. So now I have to get them to change it BACK to my name. I hope they do it as quickly as they just did...I guess I should have just left it alone. I just needed to know if the credit card needed to be there. My name was already on the ticket confirmation. Oh boy. Since I am traveling so far, I just didn't want any hiccups once I got down there. :crazy:
good news is you have enough time to get it all straightened out.

Last tour at the Mayan they wanted to see the credit card. This time I think it said "will call with valid ID" not sure if it'll be checked with credit card or name on ticket :?

I should probably hit them up as well.. the crowdsurge account is under my brothers name but I paid with my PayPal account. Noticed it before I checked out but didn't want to do anything funny with a ticket in my cart!
lovealwaysalison
Little Bird

Melon wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:
Melon wrote: I should probably hit them up as well.. the crowdsurge account is under my brothers name but I paid with my PayPal account. Noticed it before I checked out but didn't want to do anything funny with a ticket in my cart!
Well Cam from the Vault just replied to me too and said if CrowdSurge doesn't fix it for me by tomorrow, to email back to the Vault and he will follow up with a CrowdSurge rep for me. So that is something at least. I just wish I hadn't forgotten my card today and all of this would be a non-issue. I am just stoked to be going and I don't want anything to mess it up!

~Schroeder, Peanuts
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

Darn. Won't be able to go. I don't like weekday shows. Between work and the baby they're nearly impossible to make.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

lovealwaysalison wrote:
Melon wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:
Melon wrote: I should probably hit them up as well.. the crowdsurge account is under my brothers name but I paid with my PayPal account. Noticed it before I checked out but didn't want to do anything funny with a ticket in my cart!
Well Cam from the Vault just replied to me too and said if CrowdSurge doesn't fix it for me by tomorrow, to email back to the Vault and he will follow up with a CrowdSurge rep for me. So that is something at least. I just wish I hadn't forgotten my card today and all of this would be a non-issue. I am just stoked to be going and I don't want anything to mess it up!
WHAT?!?! Cam replied to your emails? I figured he was on the road with the RRS or something. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for a reply about my lost vault package. I have emailed him a few times with no response....usually he's pretty quick... :thumbdown:
lovealwaysalison
Little Bird

arewhyehen wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:
Melon wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:
WHAT?!?! Cam replied to your emails? I figured he was on the road with the RRS or something. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for a reply about my lost vault package. I have emailed him a few times with no response....usually he's pretty quick... :thumbdown:

Really?? Maybe resend it right now?? Because it appears he is right there. I sent the email to him at 11:48am and had a reply by 12:02pm.

And PS - Crowd Surge has fixed my ticket confirmation and confirmed that the credit card used to purchase the tickets is not a requirement for picking up tickets from will call at The Fonda. It just has to be your correct name on the ticket confirmation and photo ID.

~Schroeder, Peanuts
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

lovealwaysalison wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:
Melon wrote:
lovealwaysalison wrote:

Really?? Maybe resend it right now?? Because it appears he is right there. I sent the email to him at 11:48am and had a reply by 12:02pm.

And PS - Crowd Surge has fixed my ticket confirmation and confirmed that the credit card used to purchase the tickets is not a requirement for picking up tickets from will call at The Fonda. It just has to be your correct name on the ticket confirmation and photo ID.
I have already emailed him about 3 times on this same issue over the past two weeks. Yesterday I resent everything to make sure he got it. Still no response.

Maybe it's time to go above him and go directly to blackwell