Jack White 2014 Tour Announced

Worldwide - Since 2012
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack White 2014 Tour Announced

Post by carlbelvin »

cwja wrote:Well, that fucker seems to be unable to locate DFW on a map, so I guess I'll be spending the weekend in Austin. What is the Vault presale limit, 2 or 4?
Agree. I've seen him solo four times and never anywhere near my home in Ft. Worth.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

carlbelvin wrote:
cwja wrote:Well, that fucker seems to be unable to locate DFW on a map, so I guess I'll be spending the weekend in Austin. What is the Vault presale limit, 2 or 4?
Agree. I've seen him solo four times and never anywhere near my home in Ft. Worth.
I've seen him solo 9 times and have driven anywhere between 2 hours one way to 18 hours one way...haha
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

arewhyehen wrote:
carlbelvin wrote:
I've seen him solo 9 times and have driven anywhere between 2 hours one way to 18 hours one way...haha
DFW is one of the 5 largest metro areas in the US, that's why I find it odd that he's never played a solo show there. Might be a venue issue. Can't really think of any venues in the area that are big enough and really fit with the types of places he usually plays at. Two weekend shows a few hours away works for me though.

Again, can anyone confirm the Vault presale limit? Seem to remember it being 2, just making sure. Trying to plan our ticket buying strategy tomorrow.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
carlbelvin wrote:
DFW is one of the 5 largest metro areas in the US, that's why I find it odd that he's never played a solo show there. Might be a venue issue. Can't really think of any venues in the area that are big enough and really fit with the types of places he usually plays at. Two weekend shows a few hours away works for me though.

Again, can anyone confirm the Vault presale limit? Seem to remember it being 2, just making sure. Trying to plan our ticket buying strategy tomorrow.

You should be fine if you're looking for 2 tickets per show. I've done 2 tickets per about 3-4 shows before. Just be quick ;)
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

That was way easier than expected. I'm in for both nights in Austin.
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

same here. see yall both nights.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Got a pair for 1/24. See y'all suckers there!
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Both nights for me too. Broke my budget too... Guess I won't eat dinner for a few days. Worth it
cobytate
Little Cream Soda

Post by cobytate »

both nights on the floor! very excited. anytime i’ve seen a jack show (dead weather and solo) has been at a festival. these shows will be amazing!
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

I wonder when the additional tour dates will be announced? I'm planning to visit LA next year so would like to see another show or two while I'm there :)
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Jack is excited to announce that he will be performing at the Humphrey Coliseum at Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi on January 27th, 2015. A special student only ticket pre-sale begins tomorrow, December 3rd, at 10am CT. Students must purchase their tickets in–person at the Colvard Student Union Box Office and show their current MSU Student ID.

A limited number of tickets will be available to Vault members on December 9th at 12pm CT. Tickets go on-sale to the public at 12pm CT on December 12th.

http://jackwhiteiii.com/mississippi-sta ... announced/
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Baseball parks, Universities, this has been quite the interesting tour...
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

Planning on attending a few JW shows in January, but there doesn't seem to be a great way to get to Starkville, MS.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Where there's a will, there's a way.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

Kali Durga wrote:Where there's a will, there's a way.
So true. Considering renting a car in Austin & driving to MS, then to Nashville for the Bridgestone show. That's a whole lot of driving, though certainly worth it.