Jack White 2014 Tour Announced

Worldwide - Since 2012
yolomanolo
Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack White 2014 Tour Announced

Post by yolomanolo »

Toledo wrote:Jack is coming to OHIO!!! Anyone who is looking to get tickets today for the "Ohio State Students Only" presale that goes until 10 am tomorrow, PM me if you need the password. Man I'm too excited right now!
were these new dates announced today? i can't find a post regarding these new dates.
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

yolomanolo wrote:
Toledo wrote:Jack is coming to OHIO!!! Anyone who is looking to get tickets today for the "Ohio State Students Only" presale that goes until 10 am tomorrow, PM me if you need the password. Man I'm too excited right now!
were these new dates announced today? i can't find a post regarding these new dates.
Yes, link is here:

http://jackwhiteiii.com/additional-2015 ... announced/
John Tom
Little Cream Soda

Post by John Tom »

I am really pumped for the 2.2.15 - Norman, OK show. Why? Because it's within WALKING distance of my house!
At least I'm not racin' towards a red light…
--Det. Rust Cohle

Thank you, Tulsa. I can't even lie to you. I love your town so much. Tulsa is more America than America is America. God bless you. I love you. Thank you so much.
--Jack White
yolomanolo
Little Cream Soda

Post by yolomanolo »

pgharf wrote:
yolomanolo wrote:
Yes, link is here:

oh so he announces the dates on his site? i thought it was both his site and thirdman who announced it
Toledo
Little Bird

Post by Toledo »

yolomanolo wrote:
pgharf wrote:
yolomanolo wrote:
Yes, link is here:

oh so he announces the dates on his site? i thought it was both his site and thirdman who announced it
Third Man Records and Jack White announced at the same time via Facebook.
If you go looking for hot water, don't acted shocked when you get burned a little bit.
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

John Tom wrote:I am really pumped for the 2.2.15 - Norman, OK show. Why? Because it's within WALKING distance of my house!
I'll be there as well! Yippee!
Todd
Little Bird

Post by Todd »

I may have to go back home to Norman for that show! An arena show one week, gymnasium show the next!
Sizzle
Little Bird

Post by Sizzle »

Just bought my Columbus Ticket. This is my fifth Lazaretto tour show. Bonnaroo, Forecastle, Masonic Temple, Cleveland, and now Columbus. I can't stop giving Jack my money. Worth every penny. Now I wonder what the tour merch will be on this leg of the tour.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Hopefully there will be a better poster than at the LC show! And hopefully it will be a bit warmer too
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
Todd
Little Bird

Post by Todd »

Got 2 for Norman. Can't wait.
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

Flying out to Las Vegas from Scotland. I can't wait!
John Tom
Little Cream Soda

Post by John Tom »

littlecreamsoda3 wrote:I'll be there as well! Yippee!
Todd wrote:Got 2 for Norman. Can't wait.
Nice! I've gone to a lot of events at the Field House and I think this may be an earplug AND headphone kind of night! That little cracker box is going to be LOUD.

'Course, I'm even more excited for my youngest daughter, this will be her FIRST Jack White concert. She'll finally understand why I'm always going on and on about Jack...
At least I'm not racin' towards a red light…
--Det. Rust Cohle

Thank you, Tulsa. I can't even lie to you. I love your town so much. Tulsa is more America than America is America. God bless you. I love you. Thank you so much.
--Jack White
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

John Tom wrote:
littlecreamsoda3 wrote:I'll be there as well! Yippee!
Todd wrote:Got 2 for Norman. Can't wait.
Nice! I've gone to a lot of events at the Field House and I think this may be an earplug AND headphone kind of night! That little cracker box is going to be LOUD.

'Course, I'm even more excited for my youngest daughter, this will be her FIRST Jack White concert. She'll finally understand why I'm always going on and on about Jack...
Oh wow that's awesome. I hope you and your daughter have a great time. Hopefully I'll be on the rail or as close as possible. Traveling from Kansas for the show!
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

Just bought a ticket for the Norman show.