For all those who attended a show on Jack's 2014/2015 tour..

Worldwide - Since 2012
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

For all those who attended a show on Jack's 2014/2015 tour..

Post by Scarlet Siren »

arewhyehen wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:Frankfurt
Brussels
Glasgow
London

Missed Prague because I lost my passport and skipped Leeds because it was a pain in the arse to get to after brussels. Nevermind, dancing at side of the stage for half the show at Brussels more than makes for it [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Got everyone added.

Side stage?

How was the Germany show?
Yip!

I'll never forget Germany. Money well spent to hear Jack say 'suck my fucking dick!' at some stupid asshat shouting at him.
Awesome. Did you pay for some VIP experience or something?
No, no. Jack brought Lalo out on to the stage during an instrumental part of the show and said something in his ear while their backs were turned to the crowd. Jack's finger was pointing in our general direction as he spoke to Lalo but I didn't think much of it at all. Next thing I knew, Lalo was up at the rail asking if I wanted to watch the show from the side of stage (obviously I said yes!!), then he asked who was with me and I indicated my friends and then we were taken up. from the setlist I was exactly half show.

A bloody special opportunity to see a show from that perspective again and room to dance (did the same Dublin Oct 2012) but a LOT more fun to enjoy it with my friends this time.. I'll never forget it.

Just to go off topic a bit - I see you like Nine Inch Nails too front the NIN thread, I posted there a few weeks ago :)
stoffel
Little Bird

Re: For all those who attended a show on Jack's 2014/2015 to

Post by stoffel »

Scarlet Siren wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Brussels
Glasgow
London

Missed Prague because I lost my passport and skipped Leeds because it was a pain in the arse to get to after brussels. Nevermind, dancing at side of the stage for half the show at Brussels more than makes for it [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Got everyone added.

Side stage?

Yip!

I'll never forget Germany. Money well spent to hear Jack say 'suck my fucking dick!' at some stupid asshat shouting at him.
No, no. Jack brought Lalo out on to the stage during an instrumental part of the show and said something in his ear while their backs were turned to the crowd. Jack's finger was pointing in our general direction as he spoke to Lalo but I didn't think much of it at all. Next thing I knew, Lalo was up at the rail asking if I wanted to watch the show from the side of stage (obviously I said yes!!), then he asked who was with me and I indicated my friends and then we were taken up. from the setlist I was exactly half show.

A bloody special opportunity to see a show from that perspective again and room to dance (did the same Dublin Oct 2012) but a LOT more fun to enjoy it with my friends this time.. I'll never forget it.

Just to go off topic a bit - I see you like Nine Inch Nails too front the NIN thread, I posted there a few weeks ago :)
:thumbup: :wave: :thumbup:
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

stoffel wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Brussels
Glasgow
London

Got everyone added.

Side stage?

Yip!

:thumbup: :wave: :thumbup:
:wave:
S'up friend <3/early entry winner extraordinaire :clap: /side of stage dancing partner :mrgreen: /guitar pick SISTER! :lol:
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I did see that post :) Very impressive. I was able to see NIN a bunch of times on their last few tours. Ended up with a couple used guitar picks from Trent. One still had his dirty finger print on it. haha Also got myself a drumstick and two posters signed by all of NIN and all of Soundgarden. That night was a hell of a show for me... I fuckin love Trent..
Toledo
Little Bird

Post by Toledo »

I attended the Columbua, SC show and it was amazing! Here is a short clip I took from the show during "Little Room"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcbvLx ... e=youtu.be
If you go looking for hot water, don't acted shocked when you get burned a little bit.
Then_It_Rained
Little Bird

Post by Then_It_Rained »

Toledo wrote:I attended the Columbua, SC show and it was amazing! Here is a short clip I took from the show during "Little Room"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcbvLx ... e=youtu.be
Thank you A THOUSAND times over for posting this! I was there too. Out of my mind happy to see this again. :thumbup:
lisajean74
Little Bird

Post by lisajean74 »

September 24, 2014 - Township Auditorium - Columbia, SC
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

lisajean74 wrote:September 24, 2014 - Township Auditorium - Columbia, SC
Added!
lisajean74
Little Bird

Post by lisajean74 »

inflightcookie
Little Bird

Post by inflightcookie »

Hey...
First post!

I attended :
Toronto Air Canada Centre July 31, 2014
Deer Lake Park Burnaby, British Columbia August August 28, 2014
Calgary X-Fest August 30, 2014

Thanks for adding me :)
Toledo
Little Bird

Post by Toledo »

September 24, 2014 - Township Auditorium - Columbia, SC
If you go looking for hot water, don't acted shocked when you get burned a little bit.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

inflightcookie wrote:Hey...
First post!
I love the heck out of your avatar.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

inflightcookie wrote:Hey...
First post!

I attended :
Toronto Air Canada Centre July 31, 2014
Deer Lake Park Burnaby, British Columbia August August 28, 2014
Calgary X-Fest August 30, 2014

Thanks for adding me :)
Thanks for the first post!

Where about (or aboot) are you from in Canada?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Toledo wrote:September 24, 2014 - Township Auditorium - Columbia, SC
Added!
inflightcookie
Little Bird

Post by inflightcookie »

Kali Durga wrote:
I love the heck out of your avatar.