Jack Headlining Open'er Festival. Poland 4 July

Worldwide - Since 2012
dunedin
Little Ghost

Jack Headlining Open'er Festival. Poland 4 July

Post by dunedin »

Jack White is excited to announce that he will be headlining the Open'er Festival in Gdynia, Poland on July 4, 2014. Visit the festival's site for tickets and more information.

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/view/ja ... r-festival
maxman142001
Little Ghost

7-4-14 Jack White - Open'er Festival

Post by maxman142001 »

Jack is excited to announce that he will be headlining the Open`er Festival in Gdynia, Poland on July 4, 2014. Visit the festival's site for tickets and more information.

http://opener.pl/
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: 7-4-14 Jack White - Open'er Festival

Post by runofthemill »

Considering it
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I hope he does a string of European shows in the fall so I can hit up a few while I am in Ireland.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

I wonder if he'll do Montreux - it's around the same time
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

It's got to be fun and tiring but fun to jet all over the world. Jack has been just about everywhere. I wish I could follow him around, get a job as a grunt or something !!!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
cwja
Little Ghost

Re: Jack Headlining Open'er Festival. Poland 4 July

Post by cwja »

Yes! Doubt I'll make it to this show, but I'm just happy he'll be over there in this timeframe. For anyone considering it, PJ and The Black Keys are the other headliners. Let's get some more dates announced for this area! A couple of regular shows in Berlin, Prague or Warsaw in the days before this would be great.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:Yes! Doubt I'll make it to this show, but I'm just happy he'll be over there in this timeframe. For anyone considering it, PJ and The Black Keys are the other headliners. Let's get some more dates announced for this area! A couple of regular shows in Berlin, Prague or Warsaw in the days before this would be great.
Is someone thinking of doing some traveling again? You should wait until the fall when I am in Europe haha
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

arewhyehen wrote:
cwja wrote:Yes! Doubt I'll make it to this show, but I'm just happy he'll be over there in this timeframe. For anyone considering it, PJ and The Black Keys are the other headliners. Let's get some more dates announced for this area! A couple of regular shows in Berlin, Prague or Warsaw in the days before this would be great.
Is someone thinking of doing some traveling again? You should wait until the fall when I am in Europe haha
I'll already be over there in late June for PJ shows. Just hoping for a nice intersection of the two at some point.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
I'll already be over there in late June for PJ shows. Just hoping for a nice intersection of the two at some point.
You lucky son of a gun. You sure do get to travel a lot haha
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

I was just looking at their site and PJ plays the day before. For some reason I thought it was two days before. I also see that Lykke Li plays the same day as Jack. Fuck it, I may end up at this thing after all.