Jack White at Red Rocks, Colorado, Aug 8th

Worldwide - Since 2012
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack White at Red Rocks, Colorado, Aug 8th

Post by mhcox »

One of my friends just backed out of tomorrow's show. Anyone need an extra ticket?
when roles are reversed, opinions are too.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

mhcox wrote:One of my friends just backed out of tomorrow's show. Anyone need an extra ticket?
Ah...the last minute bailout. Good luck on finding someone!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

mhcox wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:I met mhcox today, great guy with some cool friends. He has helped me with how to get around the area and prepped me on Red Rocks, what entrance to go to for will call and such. Great to meet you and thanks for your help.

Woody
Great meeting you as well, Scott - no problem! Look forward to seeing you at the show. Enjoy Neil!
My goodness, Red Rocks is the coolest place on earth. Neil Young with Crazy Horse was incredible. Jack will have his work cut out for him to top that, I'm sure he will!

Thanks again for your help, mhcox, it was a breeze getting in and out with your suggestions. I'll keep an eye out for you at Jack, feel free to give me a call.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

chrono_1980 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:We got to Denver today. Man what wonderful weather and what wonderful people, I love this place. Looking forward to the rest of the week. I want to move here !

Woodster
Waiting in the Vancouver airport - 2hr delay on my flight, but we're on our way! Hope to bump into a few of ya fine swirlers!
Good luck with the rest of your travels, smooth sailing! Give me a call if you want, we are going to get there pretty early, they do a lot of tailgating at Red Rocks. If you do not have my number with you, shoot a pm my way.

See Ya,
Scott
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Post by mhcox »

Alabama Woody wrote:
mhcox wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:I met mhcox today, great guy with some cool friends. He has helped me with how to get around the area and prepped me on Red Rocks, what entrance to go to for will call and such. Great to meet you and thanks for your help.

Woody
Great meeting you as well, Scott - no problem! Look forward to seeing you at the show. Enjoy Neil!
My goodness, Red Rocks is the coolest place on earth. Neil Young with Crazy Horse was incredible. Jack will have his work cut out for him to top that, I'm sure he will!

Thanks again for your help, mhcox, it was a breeze getting in and out with your suggestions. I'll keep an eye out for you at Jack, feel free to give me a call.
Red Rocks rocks, doesn't it?! Glad you enjoyed Neil and no problems finding your tickets. I'll give you a call when we're arriving tomorrow. I'm getting so pumped!!! JACK AT RED ROCKS TOMORROW!!!
when roles are reversed, opinions are too.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

mhcox wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
mhcox wrote:

Woody

Red Rocks rocks, doesn't it?! Glad you enjoyed Neil and no problems finding your tickets. I'll give you a call when we're arriving tomorrow. I'm getting so pumped!!! JACK AT RED ROCKS TOMORROW!!!
Sent you a pm, I have texting now!
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

For anybody who has my number, I now have texting, feel free to hit me up. If there is anyone who would like my number, shoot me a pm.

Scott
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Welcome to 21st century dude. Probably should have texted that.. Have a blast man I am very jealous.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Alabama Woody wrote:For anybody who has my number, I now have texting, feel free to hit me up. If there is anyone who would like my number, shoot me a pm.

Scott
I guess that's one way to give a girl your number "Hey you want me number? How 'bout you? You over there!"
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

flattop2001 wrote:Welcome to 21st century dude. Probably should have texted that.. Have a blast man I am very jealous.
Thanks Jimmy, It's a miniature version of my iPad so the learning curve is small. I have already set it up to receive Tweets from TMR's. I got my wife and son an IPhone as well. I have put off spending that much for phones but I finally caved! We now have a Apple Air laptop (my favorite), My son has a MacBook Pro, we have an iPad, we have a 4 year old Windows/Dell Desktop, my son has an Ipod, All of this is hooked up, set up to share and network together.

I so hope he does a B show in Denver, We ate dinner in the city tonight and we saw Jack's bus so he got into town pretty early. That would be awesome. Neil Young, Jack White with his band and Jack with just his guitar all in a few days time. Would make for one vacation of a life time.

Yeah I know about being jealous of someone, like the time you went to the private show at TMR before Blunderbuss was released!!!!! You dog you. :mrgreen:
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

higherlimits wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:For anybody who has my number, I now have texting, feel free to hit me up. If there is anyone who would like my number, shoot me a pm.

Scott
I guess that's one way to give a girl your number "Hey you want me number? How 'bout you? You over there!"
I would have to get approval from my wife first. I wouldn't mind a picture text.........from...........well, never mind.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

lucky bastards!!!!!!

ThirdMan RRS‏@ThirdManRRS

Hello, Denver! We'll have Lightning Bolt records available for purchase today--stay tuned for location and time
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Wow what a day, was hanging out at the local record store when we got the tweet to go to the gas station! Drove the dogshit out of the rental car, made it in time, dropped off the wife and she and my son got 1 foot from Jack and the boys! I parked the car and got a good place to stand as well! Did not try to get a bolt, they only had 20.

Got to Red Rocks, got in line about 100 back, lots of those folks were early for the general admission seats.
We were able to get a poster, it's cool, very cool. In my seat now, waiting for the show to start. Well that's all for now, love my magic phone, without it would have never found the B show
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Woody Update???!!!!?????
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Alabama Woody wrote:Wow what a day, was hanging out at the local record store when we got the tweet to go to the gas station! Drove the dogshit out of the rental car, made it in time, dropped off the wife and she and my son got 1 foot from Jack and the boys! I parked the car and got a good place to stand as well! Did not try to get a bolt, they only had 20.

Got to Red Rocks, got in line about 100 back, lots of those folks were early for the general admission seats.
We were able to get a poster, it's cool, very cool. In my seat now, waiting for the show to start. Well that's all for now, love my magic phone, without it would have never found the B show
did you take any pictures of the stage or the venue in general that you can post?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color