Columbus OHIO Oct 8th

Worldwide - Since 2012
DeeBee
Little Cream Soda

Re: Columbus OHIO Oct 8th

Post by DeeBee »

Last edited by DeeBee on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A free society is one in which it's safe to be unpopular." - Adlai Stevenson
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

this is a particularly memorable line... if i do say so myself

It was somewhat disorienting, however, to hear a violin in the mix from time to time, lending rural flavor to some numbers while rendering White's louder moments practically Trans-Siberian.
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
TheBig3SavedMyBaby
Little Bird

Post by TheBig3SavedMyBaby »

The show was awesome! I saw them in Detroit early this year and it was amazing don't get me wrong but last night was better. It was more okay we are just going to rock the whole show! and that they did. Ball n a Biscuit, Black Math, Dead leaves, Cannon, Catch Hell Blues, Hello Operator, Seven Nation Army, Hotel Yorba, Six Teen Saltines ,Steady as She Goes, Broken By Soldier, Top Yourself. Then Im bound to pack it up Some Songs of Blunderbuss a Howlin Wolf cover i mean this show just rocked. I only saw the peacocks with jack in Detroit and it was amazing and a different style concert i feel. both amazing both great shows i just feel the Columbus one was Amazing with a great crowd. The crowd seemed louder last night and more into it then the detriot show as well. For the encore jack came out and was like Whats all the cheering about and seemed like he was feeling the crowd too. I wish i could find out what he felt about the crowd lol. Got a poster and shirt to