Live 105′s Not So Silent Night- Oakland, CA

Worldwide - Since 2012
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Re: Live 105′s Not So Silent Night- Oakland, CA

Post by matlock665 »

Great show, kinda pissed he didn't have any records though.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

matlock665 wrote:Great show...
I saw some comments in a friend's Facebook feed this morning indicating that the crowd may've sucked a little last night. Could you give us any insight into that?

And I don't believe they sold records at any festival events this tour. I would have expected this sort of show to be treated the same.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Stay Gold
Little Bird

Post by Stay Gold »

Kali Durga wrote:
I saw some comments in a friend's Facebook feed this morning indicating that the crowd may've sucked a little last night. Could you give us any insight into that?

And I don't believe they sold records at any festival events this tour. I would have expected this sort of show to be treated the same.
I would imagine the crowds would be weak. All the other bands playing at this thing are in the same boat and draw a different type of audience. The same can probably be said about the one he is playing in LA next. I was thinking about going to that show, but i dont think i could handle being around a crowd that is intent on seeing fun., the killers, and all that other stuff.
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

Worst crowd I have ever seen in the bay area, seemed like most of the people were just there to be there, and not for music of any sort.
I had a drunk blond girl in front of me dressed like santa whore, giving her bf lap dance for half the show with her back to the stage, they left before Jack even started.
In fact, the place never filled all the way, and I'd say 20% was gone by the time Jack played.
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

matlock665 wrote:Worst crowd I have ever seen in the bay area, seemed like most of the people were just there to be there, and not for music of any sort.
I had a drunk blond girl in front of me dressed like santa whore, giving her bf lap dance for half the show with her back to the stage, they left before Jack even started.
In fact, the place never filled all the way, and I'd say 20% was gone by the time Jack played.
I was sitting near the bass player from Green Day, and he left before Jack started too.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

ramsay wrote:On the fence about this one...Not sure why. But I suppose I will cruise down from Mendocino to catch it...guess I should get on some tickets!
oh man... did you go??
Stay Gold wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:

I would imagine the crowds would be weak. All the other bands playing at this thing are in the same boat and draw a different type of audience. The same can probably be said about the one he is playing in LA next. I was thinking about going to that show, but i dont think i could handle being around a crowd that is intent on seeing fun., the killers, and all that other stuff.
maybe you should just to prove that not everyone is lame and that you like to rock... jack deserves that much in my opinion
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

here is the link for the streaming of this concert which will be on the air tomorrow at 10am

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/the-23rd-annua ... s-webcast/
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

did they sell the im shakin' tour edition 7?
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

achouza wrote:did they sell the im shakin' tour edition 7?
No Records, at all!