Virgin Moble Free Fest ... Really??

Worldwide - Since 2012
wolfeisjack
Little Bird

Re: Virgin Moble Free Fest ... Really??

Post by wolfeisjack »

I got 2 tix for Freemium for me and my father. (He enjoys jack white, and I get a free ride, so I can't complain)
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Missed out again. Unfortunately I was at a funeral and had to have my Mom try to get tickets for me and she wasn't quick enough. Oh well. Fingers now crossed for a deal on stub hub. I read somewhere that the names on the e-tickets have to match your id. If so, is it a waste buying them off stub hub or ebay? I emailed the festival just in case.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

i got 2 tix and my buddy got 2 tix...me the wife and my 2 buddies will be there!!!fuckin aye
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Missed out again. Unfortunately I was at a funeral and had to have my Mom try to get tickets for me and she wasn't quick enough. Oh well. Fingers now crossed for a deal on stub hub. I read somewhere that the names on the e-tickets have to match your id. If so, is it a waste buying them off stub hub or ebay? I emailed the festival just in case.
Freemium tickets still seem to be available. Also keep an eye on the 930 club website message board. People who have tickets and can't make the festival will give them away on there (as MPP and 930 are owned by the same group).
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

well i think its just a super special event for fans to be able to go for free and im glad that Jack decided to play this one
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

dunedin wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:Missed out again. Unfortunately I was at a funeral and had to have my Mom try to get tickets for me and she wasn't quick enough. Oh well. Fingers now crossed for a deal on stub hub. I read somewhere that the names on the e-tickets have to match your id. If so, is it a waste buying them off stub hub or ebay? I emailed the festival just in case.
Freemium tickets still seem to be available. Also keep an eye on the 930 club website message board. People who have tickets and can't make the festival will give them away on there (as MPP and 930 are owned by the same group).
I tried aggressively at both the pre-and and public "freesale" and ended up having to pay for tickets in the end. Its still worth it.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

wolfeisjack wrote:I got 2 tix for Freemium for me and my father. (He enjoys jack white, and I get a free ride, so I can't complain)
This is true and your dad is pretty cool to hang out with too. :D ALMOST as cool as you :lol:
wolfeisjack
Little Bird

Post by wolfeisjack »

arewhyehen wrote:
wolfeisjack wrote:I got 2 tix for Freemium for me and my father. (He enjoys jack white, and I get a free ride, so I can't complain)
This is true and your dad is pretty cool to hang out with too. :D ALMOST as cool as you :lol:
ahahaha thanks Ryan! :lol: Im really excited for this festival. I really hope Jack and ZZ Top play on the same stage
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Post by TheHen0 »

I don't care who plays on his stage as long as its not Skrillex. I hope we don't overhear him.
Though ZZ and the Shakes would be nice.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

...think I'd rather listen to Skrillex (never thought I'd say that) over the Alabama Shakes..
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Post by TheHen0 »

really?
I don't love the shakes, but are they really worse than WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

ANYWAY, I wonder when the schedule will be announced.
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

I'll def be in Baltimore the day of to hit up the rrs or a b show if it's there.
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I keep forgetting that I have an extra Freemium ticket for this show. Anyone want it at face value?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I'm starting an e-mail chain for this show. Can't remember everyone who's coming, and don't have e-mail addresses for some folks who I do know are coming. If you'd like to be included, send me a pm with your address. Otherwise, hope to see you there.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."