Supply Chain Issues Tour

Worldwide - Since 2012
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Supply Chain Issues Tour

Post by Stl_ben »

G-squared wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:48 am did they do a lottery for early entry this tour?
As in you have to win the lottery to afford to buy the VIP tickets that get your in early.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:24 am So did anyone get Detroit tix? The radial dials don't match up to the map at all. Anyone know how much regular GA tix were?
Got tickets to Night 2 for me and the Mrs. You going Ara?
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
ehartsock1991
Little Bird

Post by ehartsock1991 »

Blue VIP tickets for Austin on May 25th here. ~$350 per. Going to be an expensive trip, but after the last 2 years, it will be worth it.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

dylnfan wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:18 pm
anonymousbrunette wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:24 am So did anyone get Detroit tix? The radial dials don't match up to the map at all. Anyone know how much regular GA tix were?
Sweet! I was only able to get a single to the first night and would really like to bring Thing 1 so I'll either be looking for a single GA on the 8th or unload what I have and look for a pair for the second night. It seems strange to fuss over it now though with all that can happen between. Strange times.

Would be awesome to see you two again though.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:15 pm
dylnfan wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:18 pm
Sweet! I was only able to get a single to the first night and would really like to bring Thing 1 so I'll either be looking for a single GA on the 8th or unload what I have and look for a pair for the second night. It seems strange to fuss over it now though with all that can happen between. Strange times.

Would be awesome to see you two again though.
Strange times indeed. Will be on the lookout for you. ;)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:17 pm Dear lord....am I the only one surprised by the price of those vip packages?
No..I was hoping to do Toronto, Detroit x2 and Nashville like I normally do, but after dropping close to $700CDN on two Silver VIP tickets for Toronto, I passed on the other shows. Maybe once the dates get closer I will purchase some tickets, but man, that is just insane. I am sad I probably won't get to see a lot of you at some of those other shows
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

London 28/6 (St vincent london 29/6), Paris 18-19-20/7 .
my last show was Anna Calvi 27/1/2019..... a long time ago.
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

festival de Carcassonne le 12/7/2020 theatre de la cité ! lieu magique
https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Th%C3% ... d2.3621474
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

lautrec wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:46 pm festival de Carcassonne le 12/7/2020 theatre de la cité ! lieu magique
https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Th%C3% ... d2.3621474
J'avais vu ton mp mais impossible d'y répondre. Ça fait loin pour moi, je suis de Brest. Je me contenterai de Paris. :mrgreen:
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

J'ai reçu mes billets pour Carcassonne. A moins de 2h de la maison, c'était obligé d'y aller!

J'avais vu ton mp mais impossible d'y répondre. Ça fait loin pour moi, je suis de Brest. Je me contenterai de Paris. :mrgreen:
[/quote]
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

lautrec wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:56 pm J'ai reçu mes billets pour Carcassonne. A moins de 2h de la maison, c'était obligé d'y aller!

Dafuq?
he is everything i hate...
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Haha sorry we speak french because we come from France. It is rare to speak in our maternal language on this forum, so when we can, sometimes we do.
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

Mick III wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:42 pm Haha sorry we speak french because we come from France. It is rare to speak in our maternal language on this forum, so when we can, sometimes we do.
DeepLtraductor can help us !!!
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Mick III wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:42 pm Haha sorry we speak french because we come from France. It is rare to speak in our maternal language on this forum, so when we can, sometimes we do.
I know, I'm just messing around...

Saul goodman
he is everything i hate...
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

does anyone know who will be opening for the tour?