2014 Tour Merch

Worldwide - Since 2012
Vertreo
Little Bird

Re: 2014 Tour Merch

Post by Vertreo »

Coma16 wrote:
Vertreo wrote:Does anyone know when they ran out of the slipmats? I was maybe 10th in line at the Chicago Theatre show and the merch lady told me they didn't have any at all for that show....... :(
Fuck are you kidding me? That's the main thing I want to pick up on the show I attend on Thursday... If they have do you want me to pick up one for you ?
That would me amazing if you could :) I have been looking for them on eBay but a mark up to 50$ is crazy. Buying from eBay would be my last resort though.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Vertreo wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
Vertreo wrote:Does anyone know when they ran out of the slipmats? I was maybe 10th in line at the Chicago Theatre show and the merch lady told me they didn't have any at all for that show....... :(
Fuck are you kidding me? That's the main thing I want to pick up on the show I attend on Thursday... If they have do you want me to pick up one for you ?
That would me amazing if you could :) I have been looking for them on eBay but a mark up to 50$ is crazy. Buying from eBay would be my last resort though.
No problem. Paying it forward so to speak. All I would charge you is the shipping from Toronto, which will likely be $10, on top of the cost price. Do you what they retail for (assuming they're in stock)?
Vertreo
Little Bird

Post by Vertreo »

Coma16 wrote:
Vertreo wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
No problem. Paying it forward so to speak. All I would charge you is the shipping from Toronto, which will likely be $10, on top of the cost price. Do you what they retail for (assuming they're in stock)?
I understand that, if you were to get one for me I would pay shipping no problem. I am pretty sure they are 10$ but don't quote me on that seeing as they had none and the didn't even have sign up.
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Vertreo wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
Vertreo wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
I understand that, if you were to get one for me I would pay shipping no problem. I am pretty sure they are 10$ but don't quote me on that seeing as they had none and the didn't even have sign up.

15$ is how much they are
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

They were 10 in St Louis
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

It's going to be pretty disappointing if they are out of a lot of the merch this week. They are already out of the notebooks that I wanted. That was definitely the thing I wanted the most. The slipmat is the only other thing I am interested in...
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Does anyone know about early entry in Toronto yet? If I get it I can help a few friends here with items.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

arewhyehen wrote:It's going to be pretty disappointing if they are out of a lot of the merch this week. They are already out of the notebooks that I wanted. That was definitely the thing I wanted the most. The slipmat is the only other thing I am interested in...
If they are out this week and have more printed up on Aug 18 in KC I'll grab you one.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cigarman44 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:It's going to be pretty disappointing if they are out of a lot of the merch this week. They are already out of the notebooks that I wanted. That was definitely the thing I wanted the most. The slipmat is the only other thing I am interested in...
If they are out this week and have more printed up on Aug 18 in KC I'll grab you one.
Awesome!! That would be great!
Vertreo
Little Bird

Post by Vertreo »

I really hope they do stock back up. They must have sold out in STL or Milwaukee then. On a side note, the group of people on these forums are so nice. The offers to get merch for others is awesome :)
Beb9913
Little Cream Soda

Post by Beb9913 »

No slip mats in Pittsburgh hopefully stocked by Cleveland
timmer
Little Bird

Post by timmer »

No slip mats for Toronto :(.
Did get a poster, stickers, adapter & Lazaretto 45".Forgot to get a Benjamin Booker 45" though.
Does anyone know what Lazaretto vinyl that was selling? Same as the Ultra? Different cover though.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

timmer wrote:Does anyone know what Lazaretto vinyl that was selling? Same as the Ultra? Different cover though.
What is this you are talking about?

Because:
The LP for Third Man Records' Vault package #20 will be the ONLY limited version of Lazaretto to be released.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

timmer wrote:No slip mats for Toronto :(.
Did get a poster, stickers, adapter & Lazaretto 45".Forgot to get a Benjamin Booker 45" though.
Does anyone know what Lazaretto vinyl that was selling? Same as the Ultra? Different cover though.
Dammit....I forgot about the 45 adapter.
I am sure they will go on sale on the website...I hope..

Help me out someone?
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

arewhyehen wrote:
timmer wrote:No slip mats for Toronto :(.
Dammit....I forgot about the 45 adapter.
I am sure they will go on sale on the website...I hope..

Help me out someone?
I'll grab an extra. Hopefully they'll have slipmats as well. They have 2 weeks off to stock up!