Conan O'Brien - December 10th

Worldwide - Since 2012
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Conan O'Brien - December 10th

Post by rsimms3 »

arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Anyone else notice that Jack wasn't wearing his eyeball ring on his right hand, but was wearing a new III ring on his left hand? Looks pretty damn sweet!

He has had that ring for awhile, no??

That is the ring he was wearing when I saw him in Toronto back on Oct 3 and Oct 4.

I guess he is married to his music now. Let's hope he doesn't get a divorce this time.. :lol:
I really haven't seen him since May so I hadn't noticed until now.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Anyone else notice that Jack wasn't wearing his eyeball ring on his right hand, but was wearing a new III ring on his left hand? Looks pretty damn sweet!

He has had that ring for awhile, no??

That is the ring he was wearing when I saw him in Toronto back on Oct 3 and Oct 4.

I guess he is married to his music now. Let's hope he doesn't get a divorce this time.. :lol:
I really haven't seen him since May so I hadn't noticed until now.
Ya, it's a really nice ring. I definitely noticed it at the Toronto Shows.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

jamesmonzon1 wrote:I can't tell but are those lights in between the to larger monitors in front of Jack or are they lyrics taped onto smaller monitors? If so, it makes sense why he's not really getting into the song. It looks like he's constantly looking at them. Sure, you're not supposed to look in the direction of the cameras, but he keeps going back to them. Still a great performance. Give it time and it could be an awesome tour jam.
maybe he just has too many things going on as a part of working with so many band members and now making so many appearances/arrangements is taking its toll on him

i know that i used to be able to memorize/get to know 300 or so children each year but when i had to start teaching 2 other subjects things changed... even songs he has known for years become subject to this issue as far as i can tell after having been to a few shows... i dont care what kind clothes he is wearing or what ring he is wearing

it doesnt matter to me if his hair is this way or that or how he stands ... i just know he really gives his all and other people like Conan can see it too
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Very nice :) about time..
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."