Halloween Show at the O2 Dublin

Worldwide - Since 2012
oojavaguru
Little Cream Soda

Halloween Show at the O2 Dublin

Post by oojavaguru »

Anyone go to the show? Here was the poster for the night and apparently the band were dressed up (per the official TMR instagram). Just curious if they had the I'm Shakin tour 7" there and any other exclusive UK merch....have a friend hitting the show on the 2nd at Alexandria Palace, and want to Paypal her funds in advance if I know they have certain things.

http://omgposters.com/2012/10/31/exclus ... -jay-shaw/
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Halloween Show at the O2 Dublin

Post by Alabama Woody »

That is cool.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Bergkamp10
Little Bird

Post by Bergkamp10 »

I was at the gig last night & was completely blown away. My first JW gig. Those Peacocks can sure play. They were dressed up like the guys in suits etc. The bass player had a old man mask on the entire night.

Got early entry thanks to third man records. As for merchandise, they didn't have the I'm shakin' single but had the first 3. The poster was pretty cool.

Would love to see JW again. Maybe the all male group next time.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Bergkamp10 wrote:The bass player had a old man mask on the entire night.
That wasn't just any old man mask-- http://ink361.com/#/photo/314585413246130034_182510900

Someone over at the LR mentioned that they did have the I'm Shakin' 7".
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Bergkamp10
Little Bird

Post by Bergkamp10 »

I was first over at the Merchandise table (they had two on the ground floor) and all I saw was the first 3 touring 7" singles. I find it odd that they would hide the "I'm shakin'" single.

I had a good look through what they had so I'm not saying they 100% didn't have them but I sure as hell didn't see them. I'll be well pissed if they did have it and not on display.

Didn't spot any on ebay either so far.

Not too worry... the gig was the most important part and that fuckin' rocked. Maybe I should've gone to the rail when I got in.
Bergkamp10
Little Bird

Post by Bergkamp10 »

Kali Durga wrote:
Bergkamp10 wrote:The bass player had a old man mask on the entire night.
That wasn't just any old man mask-- http://ink361.com/#/photo/314585413246130034_182510900

Someone over at the LR mentioned that they did have the I'm Shakin' 7".

Ha ha cool. I couldn't make out that it was that evil lol. Crazy she played the full set under that mask.
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Bergkamp10 wrote:I was first over at the Merchandise table (they had two on the ground floor) and all I saw was the first 3 touring 7" singles. I find it odd that they would hide the "I'm shakin'" single.

I had a good look through what they had so I'm not saying they 100% didn't have them but I sure as hell didn't see them. I'll be well pissed if they did have it and not on display.
They didn't have any Freedoms at 21 at UK shows just after that came out either...

I guess this means that there will have to be more tour.
Patient B1003
oojavaguru
Little Cream Soda

Post by oojavaguru »