September 2nd in Barcelona Spain... Barca! Barca!

Worldwide - Since 2012
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

September 2nd in Barcelona Spain... Barca! Barca!

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

I would most certainly like to hear about all the details of this show... any folks who had the opportunity to catch Jack with the Peacocks... please share!

all i know is that I have seen some footage of this show and also the pics are up at www.jackwhiteiii.com ... crowd was lovin it and singing back to Jack
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
aizun
Little Bird

Re: September 2nd in Barcelona Spain... Barca! Barca!

Post by aizun »

It's been a month already, anyone still cares to read about it?
Well, it was mind blowing. The venue was changed only a couple of days before the show date and in my opinion it was a brilliant decision - Razzmatazz is somewhat smaller and less imposing which contributes to the "let's go batshit crazy" factor.
I was lucky enough to get a nice front row spot and can't really tell about the rest of the crowd because I never looked back, but everyone surrounding me was completely electric, jumping and dancing and banging their heads from the very second Jack took the stage. I must add that the opening act, Peggy Sue, were AWESOME and did an amazing job warming us up.
We got The Peacocks. The show was about 1h 50 min long and Jack seemed to be in very good spirits, letting us sin along, making eye contact with the audience (yes I got properly eye-fucked) banging his guitar agains the drum set and all that jazz.
There's actually a brief video going around where you can see him smiling and joking around with the girls when they took the bow at the end.