Evolving or Revolving Band? Speculation on Jacks Bands

snippets and snails
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: Evolving or Revolving Band? Speculation on Jacks Bands

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

i think she is more likely to join on Cut Like a Buffalo and possibly he will pick up another TDW song since she has been dropping in for practices
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:i think she is more likely to join on Cut Like a Buffalo and possibly he will pick up another TDW song since she has been dropping in for practices
And how do you know who is at the practices?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

i am entirely basing my ideas on what Jack himself has said a number of times... he has said that TDW is practicing often now and that they all live in Nashville... my apologies if i can provide no references for you but the sources consist of both Modlife appearances and also an interview in July
LedZeppelin222
Little Bird

Post by LedZeppelin222 »

Hello, this is my first post. I was just looking for a jack white forum to see what people had to say about this very topic. i really love the dynamics of having the two separate bands... although i'm finding more and more that i dig the peacocks way more. both bands have a lot of energy, but when the women are on stage, man, there is just an extra something that happens. i don't know what it is, but those girls just frickin rule. carla azar, good lord. good lord.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

welcome... i think you are in good company with that perspective on how the Peacocks impact you... so far for me there is a huge difference between the driven and magnetism i feel towards the Buzzards shows... we have been discussing what makes for great shows elsewhere in the forum so all your opinions are welcome here as long as they dont put a dent in someones psyche... cheers!
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

one of the recent questions asked of jack in the vault ... documented in the third man records general discussion area here... was if jack would be allowing the buzzards and peacocks to record their albums with TMR ... his response was that he would buy those albums... but it got me thinking that maybe he will not just come out with 'a sophomore solo album' as much as he will come out with 2 albums at once that total 3 right away to have a Buzzards and a Peacocks release each coming out at the same time for the sake of doing his jazz and blues progressions separate from what he is exploring with the folk fusion sound

anyone got any thoughts on all this?
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

I am really thinking about adding the discussion revolving around Vault 15 items into this thread given its clear acknowledgement by Jack to the power and breadth of the songwriting power of Brendan Benson as a whole when it comes to appreciation to Jacks career... its also good to see the fit with Jack and Whirlwind Heat as a matter of explaining or outlining the supports that have made Jack diverse as a contributor

question stands with regards to how many bands we believe Jack has truly been in to date i guess