Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack in the Guardian Fri. Apr. 13

Post by monkhey »

Awesome.
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

the Upholsterers – pressed 100 copies of a single, and hid them inside furniture they were restoring. "Not one's been found yet," he chuckles. "They were on clear vinyl with transparency covers, so even if you x-rayed the furniture you wouldn't be able to find them. I know where a couple of them might be, but it's very funny in that sense"
UntilTheyFall
Little Bird

Post by UntilTheyFall »

dcmak5 wrote:
the Upholsterers – pressed 100 copies of a single, and hid them inside furniture they were restoring. "Not one's been found yet," he chuckles. "They were on clear vinyl with transparency covers, so even if you x-rayed the furniture you wouldn't be able to find them. I know where a couple of them might be, but it's very funny in that sense"
My saturday night is going to result in furniture torn to shreds
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

i didnt really care for all the snipey commentary that backgrounded this release and the ideas associated with Jacks description

there is good content in here and all the elements of a good interview make it worthwhile but theres lots of unnecessary candor in there about being dressed down and the unlikely appearance on this show or that... almost as if they had as much negative to say as positive in the overview as a way of choosing to establish arbitrary style or ethical considerations... very superficial

some of the dialogue was really good and shared well but as far as 'character development' goes i think it was scrapin the bowl
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow