Jack White in French Mojo Mag + DVD-RW

snippets and snails
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Jack White in French Mojo Mag + DVD-RW

Post by HappyDad »

Jack White is on the cover of the first issue of the French Mojo magazine. The mage comes with a DVD featuring some Blue Series songs.

01. The 5.6.7.8's - Sho-Jo-Li (The Hungry Racoon)
02. First Aid Kid - Universal Soldier
03. JEFF The Brotherhood - Whatever I Want
04. John & Tom - Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar
05. Lanie Lane - Ain't Hungry
06. Laura Marling - Blues Run The Game
07. Pokey Lafarce And The South City Three - Chittlin' Cookin' Time In Cheathan County
08. Pujol - Black Rabbit
09. Tom Jones - Evil
10. Chris Thile & Michael Daves - Man In The Middle

I will try to get a copy today. Tell me (PM) if you're interrested (I will do at cost + shipping).
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White in French Mojo Mag + DVD-RW

Post by rsimms3 »

Let us know how they do the songs, if it's a slide show/static image/something more interesting.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

rsimms3 wrote:Let us know how they do the songs, if it's a slide show/static image/something more interesting.
Well I think it's just the audio. It's advertised as a CD but a friend discovered he couldn't play it in the car and saw it was a DVD.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Damn!
Buying 2 magazines this month then
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

HappyDad wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Let us know how they do the songs, if it's a slide show/static image/something more interesting.
Well I think it's just the audio. It's advertised as a CD but a friend discovered he couldn't play it in the car and saw it was a DVD.
Hmm, that's strange given they have CD plastered all over that cover. Keep us posted.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom