Jack White/Racs and Covers

snippets and snails
cmelo

Jack White/Racs and Covers

Post by cmelo »

Waiting to hear about Chatt. tonight and thinking what I'd love to hear Jack cover -- esp. after hearing about Goodnight Irene at TMR (special song here in VT after Hurricane Irene last year...). Good topic?
cmelo

Re: Jack White/Racs and Covers

Post by cmelo »

Uh oh, no one's come out to play yet -- and I looooove a really great cover (Rich Kid Blues -- Jolene -- dang...). How about...Oh Well (Peter Green/F. Mac)...anybody? Bueller?
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

cmelo wrote:Uh oh, no one's come out to play yet -- and I looooove a really great cover (Rich Kid Blues -- Jolene -- dang...). How about...Oh Well (Peter Green/F. Mac)...anybody? Bueller?
Goodnight Ilene was part of the encore.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

shteev wrote:
cmelo wrote:Uh oh, no one's come out to play yet -- and I looooove a really great cover (Rich Kid Blues -- Jolene -- dang...). How about...Oh Well (Peter Green/F. Mac)...anybody? Bueller?
Oooo, thank you -- just got online to read news from last night. Props to you from afar for your dedication to the line....
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

shteev wrote:
IRene, man, Irene... ;)

"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."